“Chicken Salad Heaven”
Review of Gross Gourmet Foods - CLOSED

Gross Gourmet Foods
Reviewed 9 December 2013

If you appreciate chicken in various forms then try Gross Gourmet on South Main Street They also have excellent catering services. Free parking in the rear.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

I've driven by this place a million times, and finally decided to stop with my husband for lunch. We were so surprised when we walked in and saw the selection of food, and the lack of stock (drinks and side salads) in the coolers. We both had chicken tenders, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes. I have to say, I can cook a quality better tasting meal for far less then we paid for that lunch. It was disgusting and overated. Definitely wont be back.

2  Thank samlawr87
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Grosses is a wonderful restaurant-they not only have amazing food including their delicious fried chicken and home made ribs, they also have incredible service. The owners Andy and Leslie are extremely committed to the restaurant and are always helpful when coming into the restaurant. I would strongly suggest grosses to any one, its perfect for any occasion

2  Thank Alexandriad123
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I used to work in Doylestown and often bought lunch at Gross. I was looking for a quick sandwich while driving through town recently and was pleased to realize that they are now located on South Main Street. I bought a turkey wrap from their case and thought the quality was excellent. I'll stop there again.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Unfortunate for the owners there are alot of people that pay other people or make screen names for poor reviews. Their food is the best in that area and great price. They have gone thru some changes and cook changes and the new cooks food makes its 1000 percent better if thats even possible. Too bad people dont want the mom and pop to prosper. Taste it yourself and choose. Dont listen to the negative reviews~