“Great local restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had lunch here on our way out of Dubois and we really enjoyed our meal. Coffee was delicious and our waitress kept our cups full. We both had sandwiches - I had the buffalo chicken and my husband had the gyro - and the fresh cut fries. The sandwiches were great, well made and nice portion sizes and the fries were delicious!

The coffee and the meal were filling, the staff was friendly and the service was fast. Our waitress also had an 8-top next to us and balanced the work really well. We would definitely visit again!

There are newer reviews for DuBois Diner

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Got a regular size turkey dinner, my dad got a small size turkey dinner. Mine was $2.50 more, and the only difference was I got a second side. I had ordered applesauce, and it was a small serving. Asked the waitress to tell the manager, but nothing was done. Don't think the price was worth the small serving.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We loved this diner!! My husband ordered the Diner's scramble which was loaded with fresh veggie, Italian sausage and cheese! Very yummy! I ordered the $3.99 morning special....2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon and 2 delicious pancakes......it was outstanding!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is the place to go. Had breakfast for lunch. Great breakfast. Good and friendly service. Typical diner atmosphere. Would go back again.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Frequented by the locals, this diner offers a salad and buffet bar as well as usual diner fare. It's a good value for the money.

Been to DuBois Diner? Share your experiences!