other travellers have booked this property
You will love the setting of our charming a-frame surrounded by woods and nature!
As soon as you arrive, you'll realize you are someplace very special! The entrance fountain and lake at the front gate.  Over 100 miles of paved roads await inside!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
As soon as you arrive, you'll realize you are someplace very special!
Fairway Chalet is nestled among the trees in a wonderful wooded tranquil area of the resort!
Welcome to your getaway!  Fairway Chalet!!
The giant great room has brand new leather furniture, flat screen hdtv, and a freestanding fireplace
The freestanding Majestik fireplace is terrific for setting the mood.  Also an outside firering!!
There are two giant decks that are both wired for sound from the stereo system and dvd!
The rear deck is wired for sound and has build in seating!
Another view of the rear deck!
Fairway Chalet sits on the prettiest hole of either golf course at TL, about 150 yds behind house!
You'll enjoy rrelaxing among the treetops, and grilling on our brand new gas grill!
The restaurants and lounges in the resort are inexpensive and cozy!  There are 5 eateries at TL!
The Lakeview Lodge where you can enjoy great food with  terrific view!
Just 1 of the fun things to do in the area, a short 30 minute drive t watch ELK streets @ Benzette!!
Our 24' pontoon boat is INCLUDED with all our rentals!!  Economical 18 hp Tohatsu is easy on gas!
My late Father used to love the days fishing off the pontoon at the resort!  We miss you Pappy!
The fishing can be world class as evidenced by the trophy 5 lb bass caught 6/28/12 by our friend J!
Our visitors have also caught a 38' northern pike! The lake also has walleye, perch catfish and bass
Or you can choose to fish like me!  I never catch anything but enjoy it immensely!!!
Kayaking is another wonderful passtime on the lakes.  We have a Perception Kayak at Fairway Chalet!
The beach at Bimini Lake is one of several white sand beaches where you can relax and swim!
The main beach at Treasure Lake is New Providence Beach.  Summertime it has lifeguards on duty!
There are 3 white sand beaches at Treasure Lake Resort beach volleyball and wonderful playgrounds!
There are plenty of places to explore and pass the time enjoying the wildlife. Occasional bears even
The 2 championship PGA courses are two of the best you'll ever play!  Great rates from $20/ twilight
Holes, original and scenic are spread throughout the wonderful courses!  1 of the most challenging!
Golf has daily specials and is very reasonable and extremely challenging.  The gold course is a bear
This photo of a baby deer was taken one morning while laying in the cozy queen bed in the master!!!
A fabulous end to a wonderful day at Treasure Lake Resort!
Another tremendous sunset! God's country!
The resorts' $2 million Lakeview Lodge pool opened 7/6/12! It is one of 4 pools you can enjoy!
This is the front deck with a table and chairs for outdoor dining!
There is foosball, air hockey, darts, a stepper and a poker table for your entertainment!
Enter Fairway Chalet thru double french doors into the fully equipped kitchen with dw, and disposal!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

hajarahtm...
“cozy with some hiccups”
Reviewed 15 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

The Chalet was cute and cozy. The game room was a nice touch even though it is accessed from outside the building. The stocked cabinets were great as I did not have time to go to the store before arrival. The owners seemed nice and helpful. However, I had a party of 6 and the downstairs bed was broken. The owner said to push it and it will be fine. But I wanted my safety deposit back so we stayed clear of that bed. The site advertised internet, however, the internet was put on hold until Spring. Internet was a must for me so I checked out and went to another location. The owner was cordial and said he would issue a refund for the unused portion of my stay. I would not advise young children stay here as there is an upstairs loft with a bar railing. I am sure the railing spaces are too wide to be safe.
All in all I would return during the season without the kids.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing