“Great Mexican restaurant.”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
West Grove, Pennsylvania
“Great Mexican restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Ate here with family. The menu is expansive with a good beer and margarita list. Service was prompt and friendly; we had our chips and salsa within minutes of arrival. Many of us tried the Frontera burrito, which was fantastic. I had the grande burrito, but with steak, chicken, shrimp, and sautéed veggies stuffed in a tortilla it was too much for one sitting.

Parking is no issue. There is a municipal lot around the corner that charges 25¢ an hour, which is a bargain.

The decor is interesting. Lots of old stained glass and high, tin ceilings. Pretty neat looking.

I will be back!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank MichaelS1970

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Far from latino or mexican food, more like mexican't food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I would not consider myself an expert in latino food. But when you realize that the beans they give you at this restaurant are the same ones like the ones you get in a can at Giant Eagle. You know it is not authentic food. Save your money and buy a can of beans at the store for a lot cheaper.

• Visited June 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Fajitas rocked”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

Loved the fajitas-best I've ever had. Husband ordered chimichanga and said the same-best he's ever had. the beer could have been a little colder.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank MelanieJacksonville
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“My search is over!!!:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are new to PA and we have searched for a month for anything close to Mexican food. We are from the South and eat Mexican food on a regular basis. Since we have been in PA we have been miserable without it!:) We drove an hour and a half to get to Latino's and Company and it was worth it! Great atmosphere, wonderful service, and tasty food! I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

2 Thank Jeanette E
Du Bois, Pennsylvania, United States
“I'll try it again.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2012

The food was great! It was dark inside for a lunchtime atmosphere. And the waitress wasn't very friendly.

Visited August 2012