“Great stay.”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in DuBois
Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
“Great stay.”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Lovely hotel and great employees. The dinner buffet and breakfast were a nice experience and we all enjoyed the homemade scones at breakfast. Thanks Sue. When we are back in this area again, we will definitely to returning to Homewood Suites.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Angela S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
The fresh-baked scones are one of my favorite breakfast items. I am so glad you enjoyed them. Thank you for your review. Please let me know if I can assist you with your future stays at angela.stewart@hilton.com or 814-503-8944.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
River Vale, NJ, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This brand new hotel is large and comfortable with a lovely ledgestone walls and contemporary ceramic "wood" floors. Dining room has cathedral ceilings. We loved our "suite" and plan to return in the future. The only issue was some electrical issues in our suite; and the large new fridge was awfully noisey but easily remedied (by turning it off).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so happy you loved your suite and can't wait to have you stay with us again. I believe we have remedied the loud fridge so that shouldn't be an issue again. Please let me know if I can help booking your next stay. I can be reached at angela.stewart@hilton.com or 814-503-8944. Thank you for yoru review!
Covington, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was the best hotel I have stayed at. This being a new hotel was a plus, the setup in the rooms was very unique and made you feel at home. The hospitaity provided by all staff was great. There were different items provided for breakfast each day. The food was hot and well made.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the compliments. We are glad you chose us and hope you will stay again. If I can assist you with any future stays please feel free to reach me at angela.stewart@hilton.com or by calling the hotel at 814-503-8944.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Hotel stay was terrific! Brand new hotel located conveniently close to the highway. We stayed here for one night on a trip to West Point, NY. We had a king suite which had a full kitchen (dishwasher,stove,full size fridge, and dishes). Rooms were very well decorated and clean. The bathroom had a oversized walk in shower that you don't experience in many hotel rooms. The complimentary nightly reception and dinner ( Monday - Thursday) was a terrific surprise. The dinner buffet included a salad bar, a hot entree and a couple of sides. The non alcohol drink selection included tea,coffee,juice. Alcohol selection included several different types of wine with 3 types of beer on tap. Breakfast was just as good. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly. We liked it so much that we cancelled our return hotel reservations at another hotel and booked a room at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Angela S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
We are so glad you liked your stay with us and that you are planning to return. I love our big showers too! Thank you for taking time to review your stay and if I can be of any assistance to you, please let me know by email at angela.stewart@hilton.com or calling 814.503.8944.
louisville, United States
Reviewed 11 November 2013

absolutely perfect, the place is very clean and the staff is Great. I will always plan on staying here when I visit the area. It has a great location close to shopping and resturants and close to the interstate.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We are so glad to hear you will stay with us again. Please feel free to reach out to me if I can help you with making any of the reservations. angela.stewart@hilton.com or 814.503.8944 Thank you for taking the time to write your review. It is much appreciated.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great new hotel in DuBois! Stayed here for 3 nights on business and I would definitely recommend staying here for any length. The hotel is brand new and the rooms were very clean and nicely furnished. The nightly reception with complimentary dinner and drinks was a great surprise! Pour your own beer with a few selections - my kind of place.

The staff was very friendly and outgoing and I enjoyed my interactions with them during the receptions. Dana and Angela were very friendly and accomodating, always asking if I needed anything. I wasn't expecting much out of a free hotel dinner, but Sue and Tina in the kitchen were great! Dinner always had a salad bar and a hot entree with multiple sides. Breakfast was excellent at well.

My only suggestion would be for the front desk to recognize the Hilton Honors status of guests checking in. I am a Diamond member but the front desk did not seem to know. But that is a common problem across all Hilton properties, they almost never notice your HH status.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Angela S, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you for the review. We enjoyed learning about your job/company during our evening interactions. I wanted to let you know that thanks to you and other guests feedback, we are implementing a new training on HHonors guests to make sure they know how valued you are to us. Hopefully next time you stay with us you will see the difference. Please feel free to contact me at angela.stewart@hilton.com with suggestions, questions, or comments at anytime. you may also reach me at 814.503.8944.
Evansville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

the hotel was brand new open only 30 days. this hotel is the best money for the value and they treat you right the breakfasts were free and great, the open house that they had for town dignitaries was also open to our friends and family. They had a full meal free and beer and wine which is offered Monday-Thursday in the evenings. We would stay at any Homewood Suites

Room Tip: all king size beds and a mini kitchen included no matter where you are it's nice