“Wonderful Place”

Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in DuBois
Reviewed 16 August 2014

This hotel was great! It is very clean, comfortable and offers everything you would need for business or leisure travel. The rooms are equipped with full size refrigerators, induction hotplates, a full size microwave oven and a dishwasher. It is close to restaurants, shopping centers and grocery markets. The staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Brandon S, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

I just wanted to thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear you felt at home in our suites during your travels. I'd be happy to assist you in booking your next reservation. You may contact me at Brandon.Savage@Hilton.com if you'd like assistance. Thank you again for your recent stay and for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was a very nice, clean hotel. I would recommend staying here anytime. I have had some really bad experiences at other hotels but this was pretty close to perfect. Nice staff, clean room and comfortable beds.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Brandon S, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

I just wanted to say thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! I am happy to hear it was a positive experience and we hope you felt at home. I hope your travels bring you back to the area so that we may welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

One of the nicest hotels that I've stayed at. Homewood Suites is know for the quality of their hotels, and this experience lived up to their reputation. The staff was very accomodating, and went out of their way to make you feel like you were home. I would definetly stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I just wanted to thank you for considering our hotel as beautiful and accommodating. It is part of our culture here, at Homewood Suites, to make our guests feel at home. I am overjoyed that you regard your recent stay as one of the nicest hotels you've stayed at during your travels. We hope to welcome you home again soon. Thank you again for your sharing your stay with us.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Towels were washed, but one of them had a stain.
Buffet stuff was very helpful and friendly, especially one lady named Alexie. Lunch offerings included fresh berries!
We asked for a crib, and it was provided; first a damaged one, but it was promptly replaced.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your recent stay at our properties. From the sounds of if, your experience was overall positive, with a few mishappens on our end. I appreciate your willingness to look past those mishappens and to still recommend our hotel to others. We strive to provide our guest with an excellent stay and hopefully next time we will be able to do that for you. Please consider us for future stays, so that we may welcome you home again soon. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for one night while traveling on I-80 for college visits.

The hotel is very nice. Rooms are great, beds are great (even the sofa bed) and staff was great.

Our only "disappointment" was that the hotel was farther from the freeway than we had been expecting.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

I just wanted thank you for trying out our property during your travels. I am happy to hear you felt at home in our suites and hope you will recommend others to try out our property during their travels. Please feel free to reach out to me when making future reservations on your future travels. & thank you again for sharing your experience of your recent stay with us.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is a great hotel A bit off of I-80 but well worth the 2 mile trip from the exit Spacious rooms and wonderful staff The breakfast was terrific I loved the stay my family had her The wall cooling control needs to be better explained as I could not work it

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I wanted to take the time to thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay at our hotel. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our suites and the amenities at our property. Our staff strives to provide our guests with an excellent stay and we hope to welcome you home again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

On a recent trip up to Central PA my wife and I chose this hotel for an overnight stop. What a good choice it was. The hotel lobby, grounds and suites are all spectacular, certainly more than we were expecting. Even the young lady who checked us in at the front desk was gorgeous! Breakfast was also very good with a wide section of items. We were disappointed that the hot tub was out of commission.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Brandon S, Assistant General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

I just wanted to say thank you for the review of your recent stay. I am glad to hear you were pleased with our suites and with your stay overall. It is our goal to provide our guests with the best quality of service possible. We are working around the clock to get our hot tub back in order. Thank you again for your feedback! We hope to welcome you home again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near DuBois
Hampton Inn Dubois
Best Western Plus Clearfield
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois? Share your experiences!