Great professional welcome by Front Desk staff we are getting very used to at Hoiday Inns. Good room, all supplies in place and looked as if recently remodelled. Downer was the sink being inside bathroom, not easy for meal prep. The usual one easy chair and one desk chair in a room for four people. If you have difficulty getting into a bath this one had the help handle on the wall away from the taps - much safer, also, removable non-slip mat for inside tub, a great addition. Good hot breakfast and lots of choice with hot or cold cereal, latter unfortunately mainly the sweet kind. Everywhere extremely clean even stairwells, guestroom looked as if newly renovated. Hwy signage not the best, we missed it first time as motel is located on hill just off main road - but we found it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, DuBois, PA is conveniently located at Exit 97 off I-80. We are 7mi. SW from the DuBois Regional Airport. DuBois and the surrounding areas have much to offer to those traveling on business or leisure. After a peaceful night in our Simply Smart bedding, you can start your day off with a refreshing shower which features our renowned Stay Smart showerheads. Our Complimentary Hot Deluxe Continental Breakfast features our famous Express Start cinnamon rolls and Smart Roast coffee. The DuBois Holiday Inn Express is surrounded by thousands of acres of forests, lakes, and streams. The hotel is just a short distance away from Treasure Lake, Parker Dam, S.B. Elliot, and Cooks Forest for those interested in hiking, fishing, swimming, elk viewing, canoeing or other outdoor activities. Golfers can enjoy the Gold and Silver Courses in Treasure Lake which are PGA rated, the DuBois Country Club, Beechwoods and Scottish Heights. If you are interested in wine tasting, the Laurel Mountain Winery is just 10 minutes north of us. Owens Illinois is 10 mi. north and the DuBois Regional Medical Center is just 5 mi. south of the property. We are also a short drive from the Penn State University DuBois Campus, the DuBois Business College and Triangle Tech. Some of the best Italian entrÃ©e s in the tri-county are can be found on North Brady Street at Luigi s Ristorante. Ruby Tuesday and Red Lobster are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dubois reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Dubois
- Holiday Inn Dubois
- Holiday Inn Express Dubois
- Dubois Holiday Inn