Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona
US$135
US$154
US$67
  • Pool
Super 8 Altoona(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Altoona)(Great Value!)
US$75
Fairfield Inn
Econo Lodge(Altoona)
US$59
Priceline
All reviewspool and hot tubhorseshoe curveexercise roommake your own wafflesoutstanding hotelhotel breakfastnew carpetyogurtroom was cleanpool areachoice hotelshome away from homegreat place to stayrefrigerator and microwaveexcellent staybreakfast was excellentlong weekend
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Had to stay two nights on business. Super clean hotel! The staff was professional and prompt, the room was clean and very comfortable. Great location close to all the restaurants. Would definitely stay here again! Five Stars!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TANDJOHIO2
Comfortsales64, General Manager at Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Your review is a great Christmas present for us! My staff and I thank you for staying with us and the many compliments that you have provided. We surely hope that you can stay with us again, maybe this time it can be to enjoy the area without business responsibilities. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Stayed three nights. There were baby ants galore in one area by the fridge. Didn't notice until sitting down at the desk last morning , ants running around on a tray that was sitting on desk. The bed was comfortable . The breakfast was very good. BUT------first morning I saw the woman putting food out with NO rubber gloves on-no hair pulled back and she coughed on the paper plates without turning away or even covering her mouth. The next day another woman working that area had short hair and did wear rubber gloves. When I signed in, I signed a paper with one price and when I signed out I was charged 14.00 more for each night. Didn't see that until I got home.

Room Tip: Check the room over before signing.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy S
Comfortsales64, General Manager at Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

I apologize for not exceeding your expectations regarding your recent stay at our property. We strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying and I am taking your feedback to heart.
Please be assured that Ehrlich Pest Control sprays the hotel on a monthly basis and I will contact them regarding your concerns.
My breakfast attendants are trained and certified regarding the Pennsylvania State Food Safety Requirements through Servsafe. I have discussed your observations with them to guarantee that the incidents will not reoccur.
In regard to your room rate, I have personally reviewed your reservation and assure that you were charged the price quoted when you made the reservation with me. If you would like to discuss the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 814-693-1800.
It is my hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Stayed there after Apple Cider Festvile at Prince Gallizen State Park. Desk Clerk was nice and asked when we went out to dinner if our room was good. We had a room around the back looking at the creek. Breakfast was very good and well stocked. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Comfortsales64, General Manager at Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

Please visit again! Our backyard area is even better in the summer (you can even fish in Blair Gap Run--with a license of course)!
On behalf of my staff, I surely thank you for the compliments.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

My cousin recommended this hotel, saying it had an excellent reputation. The property is immaculate, the hot tub was hot (not luke warm), the complimentary breakfast was excellent with a view out onto a patio and down to the river that runs along the back of the property. The room was quiet; we did not have any noise from the hall or parking lot. Everyone on the staff was very friendly and most helpful. The entire establishment is non-smoking. The only downside—they do not allow pets.

Room Tip: Just tell the person at the desk what your preferences are (first floor, near the pool, close to breakfast area). Ask to see a room before checking in.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfortsales64, General Manager at Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Please thank your cousin for the recommendation. We are very grateful to you for your complimentary review and hope to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights. This is one of the loveliest hotels we have stayed in. The staff are really friendly, the breakfast was excellent.The rooms are very spacious & very clean indeed.our room overlooked the river at the rear of the property which was just beautiful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Comfortsales64, General Manager at Comfort Inn Duncansville - Altoona, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Thank you for the lovely compliments! Our staff will be delighted to receive your praise.
I agree that the Blair Run is a great view. We hope to have you as our guests again very soon!