“crust too hard, cheese overdone”
Review of Giovanni's Pizzeria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Giovanni's Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 May 2012

fair pizza. good to have it delivered after a long ride.

Reviewed 16 April 2012

If you love cannoli's you have to order them from Giovanni's Pizzeria. I order 3 dozen for my niece's bridal shower down in Allentown and even before we got to the place where the shower was being held, my brother and future nephew who is Irish had to take 8 of them out of the trays to make sure they had some of them at home. Took them over to the bridal shower and of course my nephew to be his whole family are Irish but they flipped out when they had these cannoli's. The asked my sister in law where did the cannoli's come from and my sister in law said that I brought them down from Giovanni's Pizzeria in Dunmore. These cannoli's were so big that they were cut in half and served with a piece of cake. These cannoli's hit the ball right out of the park. I am not a cannoli lover but these were fantastic.....not to cheezy or sweet just right. Love love loved them. THANK YOU GIOVANNI'S FOR MAKING THEM FOR ME ....THEY WERE A BIG HIT.

2  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Great food, but a little pricey. The Italian Turkey Sub is awesome! Big menu to choose from!

1  Thank Steve M
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 July 2008

we order their pizza pretty much every week. great pizza and wings

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 4 May 2008

Giovanni's has the best calzones in NEPA.

1  Thank Drrock