Crestmont Inn
US$67
US$60
Liberty Lodge Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$82
Econo Lodge(Williamsport)
US$71
Priceline
Comfort Inn Williamsport(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
Best Western Williamsport Inn(Williamsport)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$78
US$93
US$90
US$138
US$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bdiamond ringping pong tablefall foliagegreat hikingquaint townspent two nightshiking trailsromantic getawaybreakfast was deliciouseach morningworld's endfront porchricketts glendog bellacomfortable roomendless mountains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is now our third trip to the Crestmont, so, obviously, we have been happy here. Our last trip was in the dead of winter, so there really wasn't much to do in the area. The Inn is much the same (yes, it probably could use a little touch-up paint here and there), but it was warm and inviting on a very cold day. There is a well-stocked snack room, and the staff are are friendly as ever. The beds are comfortable, there is cable t.v. and there is no shortage of hot water. The fact we could bring our dog was a real plus for us. Everything you would hope for in a bed-and-breakfast sort of inn.
But, the real surprise here is the quality of the restaurant. This is some of the best food ever. The chef is inventive and focused on making dining here special. We asked to change a couple of menu things - no problem. Even the breakfast (included in the room rate) is remarkable. The dining room staff are friendly and local - happy to leave you alone or tell what there is to do in the region. We would not think of being in this area and not having dinner here, even if the inn had no rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

My boyfriend and I found a Groupon online for the Crestmont Inn which included a 2-night stay in a jacuzzi room, a 3-course dinner for two, breakfast each morning, and a couple's 30 min massage. We stayed in the French Country Cottage with the jacuzzi tub. Everything was amazing! At first I was hesitant because it was my first B&B experience, but the Inn blew me away in every way possible! The food was to die for! I had the rack of lamb and my boyfriend had the Chilean seabass--best fish I've ever tasted. The innkeepers are so sweet and the housekeeper makes sure that all the guests have everything they need. We also got to meet the owners' new Golden Retriever puppy!
We stayed over New Years so it was extremely cold (wind chill of -5 degrees!) but hiking around the lake in the snow was so romantic and all the rooms are toasty and warm.
I definitely recommend a stay at the Crestmont Inn!

Room Tip: French Country Cottage has a large jacuzzi tub, king bed (most comfortable bed I've ever slept in), and a standup shower in the bathroom. The rooms are kept open when vacant, so take a look! Personally, we liked our room the best of them all.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

Had high expectations going judging by their website the rooms looked gorgeous and price was right. My boyfriend and I stayed at the blue spruce he was not too happy. The rooms looked no way near pictures on website. We were still able to make the best of it by enjoying the outdoors. We went hiking walked by the latke that was magnificent so much to do outdoors!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We used a Groupon. The room was very quaint, the area is so pristine. We toured the museum in the town, the bookstore, and even the quickie mart.. Other places were closed due to snow.. but the breakfast and dinner at the Crestmont's restaurant were so perfectly made and quite delicious.. our table was adjacent to the fireplace, with a nice roaring fire.. yes, picture perfect !! The staff and townspeople couldn't get more friendly. We met the mayor who was so gracious and sweet.. Worth every dime..

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Decided on a last minute get-away and found the Crestmont Inn online. The room was lovely and the dinner was fabulous. The Pumpkin Ravioli was my favorite, The staff was friendly and accommodating. Woke up to a coating of snow.....beautiful location. Noah and Bella were there to great us when we arrived..........nice touch. A special thank you to Jane who fixed our TV.

Room Tip: Loved the Strawberry Patch Room #7
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family