“Decent Greek Food”

Greco-Roman Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Eagleville
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Description: Greco Roman restaurant was voted best of Montgomery county in 2009,2010,2011 by Times Herald Newspaper. Also got 4m's out of five by Mitch Davis review. It is a family owned restaurant. It is so beautiful to see the whole family working there from the young ones to the grandparents. So if you like a truly family owned restaurant this is the place to be.
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We went for dinner. I ordered a chicken dish and my husband had fish. They are okay but not very impressive.

Reviewed 3 January 2012

Try chicken grinders and Greek specialties
A family affair of very nice people
U will feel comfy here as a regular

Reviewed 11 December 2011

As the name implies, this place makes Greek and Italian food. I don't particularly like Greek food, so I can't comment other than saying that I see lots of Greek people there... so I guess the food is good.

I go for the Italian. And I love it. The service is good, and the place has had a recent makeover, making it a much nicer place to eat. Say hello to Mario, the owner.

Reviewed 24 February 2011

We recently revisited this local place and we all loved the Greek food we had here. Don't know about the other kinds, but all the things we tried were wonderful. All of us agreed they make some of the best french fries around and the sauteed broccoli was incredible. This from a woman who won't eat broccoli most of the time. We all sampled hers and agreed we'll have that next time. The souvlaki was perfect as were the gyros. We all want their recipe for tsaziki sauce. The decor is island murals with soft Greek music in the background. It was not crowded on the midweek night we were there, so don't know about weekends. Service was fast and the prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank kay036
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have been to this resturant many times. Always a good meal and everyone is always friendly. We recently had my rehersal dinner for my wedding here we had 40 plus people. Everyone kept saying how great the food was and how they could not wait to come back. Food and desserts are great and love the idea of BYOB. I will be visting Greco Roman again very soon!

1  Thank Moser100210