“The BEST Gyro!!”

Greco-Roman Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Eagleville
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Description: Greco Roman restaurant was voted best of Montgomery county in 2009,2010,2011 by Times Herald Newspaper. Also got 4m's out of five by Mitch Davis review. It is a family owned restaurant. It is so beautiful to see the whole family working there from the young ones to the grandparents. So if you like a truly family owned restaurant this is the place to be.
Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you want a great Gyro, this IS the place to go....the grape leaves are awesome as well!! Yum yum!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Great place. Staff is friendly, always warmly welcomed. Food is good. We like the chicken parm, hoagies, gyros, chicken souvlaki and BYOB. The atmosphere is always pleasant. If asked do I want to go to Greco Roman, I always say "sure".

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Good food and service with a clean and pleasant ambience BUT to post a very visible sign at the register stating a charge to use a credit card is INSANE!!! I was with a small group with reservations that meets regulary and we had to individually pay our bill which we never do.
Everyone in the group thought it was not a very good business practice that has to hurt their return visits.

1  Thank Titanicjack
mariovad, Owner at Greco-Roman Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

First of all I would like to thank you for visiting our establishment. There is a misunderstanding about the credit cards. We do not charge a fee for using a credit card. There is a $20.00 minimum to use a credit card. And the reason is because the bank is keep raising their fees nonstop. On the other comment about splitting up the check, it was a lady from your group that requested that everybody gets a separate check. Automatically in our restaurant we give one check, unless a customer requests otherwise. It is easier for us to give one check per party. Please relay this to your friends. We would love to see you again at our restaurant.

Mario /Owner

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I'm not too much into Greek food but my favorite Italian dish is Chicken Parmesan. It's worth a trip to Greco-Roman Restaurant just to try their version of this classic. Lightly breaded chicken breasts are prepared in a way that leaves them slightly crisp on the outside but tender, juicy and flavorful on the inside. Pair this with a pasta of your choice (I prefer their penne) and a bottle of your favorite wine (it's a BYOB) and I guarantee you won't be sorry. And you'll probably have enough left over for a second night's meal.

1  Thank jalerock
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We went for dinner. I ordered a chicken dish and my husband had fish. They are okay but not very impressive.