“Great food”

Greco-Roman Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Eagleville
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Greco Roman restaurant was voted best of Montgomery county in 2009,2010,2011 by Times Herald Newspaper. Also got 4m's out of five by Mitch Davis review. It is a family owned restaurant. It is so beautiful to see the whole family working there from the young ones to the grandparents. So if you like a truly family owned restaurant this is the place to be.
Skippack, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed 18 October 2010

I have been to this resturant many times. Always a good meal and everyone is always friendly. We recently had my rehersal dinner for my wedding here we had 40 plus people. Everyone kept saying how great the food was and how they could not wait to come back. Food and desserts are great and love the idea of BYOB. I will be visting Greco Roman again very soon!

1 Thank Moser100210