“Hours not as advertised”

Lee's Hoagie House of East Norriton
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Deli
Description: We are located in the Northtowne Plaza. We have been in business since 1996. Best Lee's Hoagies House in the area!
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Lee's advertises that they are open until 8pm on Sundays - Do not believe it. Went to Lee's at 7:30pm on Sunday night for a cheesesteak & chicken parm sandwich. I was told that they were only taking orders for cold sandwiches. When I asked why, they replied that they stopped taking grill orders at 7:30pm. Annoyed, I suggested that they should not claim to be open until 8pm if they would only serve until 7:30. As I walked out, they shut off the front lights and the "OPEN" sign. So, apparently the hours are not as advertised but depend rather on the time the workers feel like leaving. Pizza Mia across the street will be getting all of my further business. They also advertise being open until 8pm on Sundays and were happy to serve anything I wanted when I walked in at 7:45pm.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I know live in Va. but when I get back to my home town Lee's is the only place
I go for a hoagie. They will wrap the hoagie for travel so I always bring them back with me.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Restaurant seemed poorly maintained and run by kids. Appeared very dirty. Other Lee's, like the one in Blue Bell are much better, and VERY clean! I go to the one in Blue Bell at least once a week.

leeseastnorriton, Owner at Lee's Hoagie House of East Norriton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

I hope that you have the right location! We have been noted to be one of the cleanest Lee's franchise! Not knowing which day you visited or the specifications, I can only speculate that you came in at a very busy time. The youngest on staff member is 17 years old and we have complete confidence in our managers. If you'd like to provide more information on your visit, please visit leeseastnorriton.com and go to the contact page so that we can better serve you.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I can only attest to the deliciousness of the cheesesteaks and french fries, because that's all I've ever had and it's all I'll ever need. I'm not a huge "philly cheesesteak" fan, but these guys do it right. Super soft rolls, delicious high quality steak (and lots of it), and just the right amount of cheese. And the fries, oh my goodness the fries! So good!

Staff is also great....they seem a little surly on the outside, but they are super nice and will wrap up the half of your cheesesteak that you were unable to finish (it happens!).

Added bonus is the decor....they are Philadelphia Flyers fans and nearly every inch of wall space is dedicated to the Flyers.

Great place!

Reviewed 8 January 2013

Going there during lunch is pretty good. The lunch specials are great price for a decent amount of food. The last 3 visits that I tried to go in person to get a steak or hoagie for dinner, they have claimed to be out of rolls. Or on a Friday night at 9 they are closed. Great for lunch. not so good for dinner