“My husband's favorite hoagie spot”

Lee's Hoagie House of East Norriton
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: We are located in the Northtowne Plaza. We have been in business since 1996. Best Lee's Hoagies House in the area!
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“My husband's favorite hoagie spot”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We often go and split a half hoagie, as they're half is the size of other restaurants "foot long" sandwiches. They make a fabulous cheesesteak.

• Visited July 2014

Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“The Standard by Which Other Hoagies Are Measured!”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I grew up in NE Philly and I know a good hoagie when I eat one. Lee's Hoagies are by far the best hoagies around. They beat the other local chains by far. Good bread and the sandwiches are packed. This particular store is great. The people who work there, especially the girl at the counter are all very friendly. Prices are very reasonable, cheaper than other nearby Lee's. They usually have a $1.50 coupon on their web site. Decorations are local sports themed which is nice.

• Visited May 2014
Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice sports atmosphere, wish the food and customer service were on par.”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I heard about Lee's from a couple of friends so I figured I would try it. When I walked in I immediately noticed the Philly sports decor. My husband loved it.
We placed our order with a kid who was too busy staring at a soccer game to give us his full attention. Still, we were excited for our cheesesteaks!
When we got our food, there was barely any meat in the roll and the cheese wasn't melted.
The roll was good, but that didn't make the $9 cheesesteak I just paid for taste any better with it's lack of meat and unmelted cheese.
I don't think I'll be returning to Lee's, Pudges is way better.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Snackysandy
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Hours not as advertised”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Lee's advertises that they are open until 8pm on Sundays - Do not believe it. Went to Lee's at 7:30pm on Sunday night for a cheesesteak & chicken parm sandwich. I was told that they were only taking orders for cold sandwiches. When I asked why, they replied that they stopped taking grill orders at 7:30pm. Annoyed, I suggested that they should not claim to be open until 8pm if they would only serve until 7:30. As I walked out, they shut off the front lights and the "OPEN" sign. So, apparently the hours are not as advertised but depend rather on the time the workers feel like leaving. Pizza Mia across the street will be getting all of my further business. They also advertise being open until 8pm on Sundays and were happy to serve anything I wanted when I walked in at 7:45pm.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the very best Hoagie”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I know live in Va. but when I get back to my home town Lee's is the only place
I go for a hoagie. They will wrap the hoagie for travel so I always bring them back with me.

• Visited August 2013