Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway
US$112
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$79
QualityInn
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$69
US$89
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
US$78
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$75
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$114
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$74
US$58
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor and outdoor poolsnegative reviewspaintballpennsylvaniaplayground
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I booked this trip to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday. Photos of the resort looked great couldn't wait. Staff was friendly, but the room was awful. Carpeting was torn in places. Furniture was banged up and broken. The jacuzzi heart shaped tub was gross. Tiles around the tub were broken and loose. Bed was very uncomfortable. Luckily we had other things in the area to do to make up for the room. All around I don't think they are putting any money back into their property. Which for as much as they charge for the room you would think they could repair some things,

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Annette T
FernwoodResort, Owner at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

This is a review for a property located across the street from Fernwood Resort that is not affiliated and has been closed for over a year.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

I booked the trip 2/3 to 2/5/12 and then read the reviews. Most reviews said this place was dated (true) but is was fine (as long as you're not looking for luxury). It has all the modern stuff you need. My room 1532 was very clean, all appliances worked, and it was fine for a weekend getaway in the woods!!!! I brought my own sheets/linen and didn't even need them. Perfect for 2 couple (1 bedroom on lower level, then main floor w/ kitchen, and 2 bedroom was upstairs). Total privacy!!! It's 5 mins. from Shawnee mountains and lots of inexpesive restaurants down the street. I would go back and take my kids next time. The couple we traveled with agreed!!!!

Room Tip: Maybe the newer rooms go first so get there at 4 pm to check in and request villa # 1532.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nichole D
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Booked a 3 bedroom unit with some friends for 2 nights. Check-in was quick and was charged a mandatory cleaning fee of $52. Had another friend who had a 3 bedroom unit as well and was completely on the other side of the resort. When calling the resort beforehand and asking again at check in we were told they were unable to move our rooms. The rooms themselves were pretty nice but could some upgrading such as flat screen televisions. The resort had a pretty decent shuttle service that showed up when calling for them. The food is not the best but not the worst either at the bar in the lobby. Nice place though to grab cheap drinks. Be warned check out in the 3 bedroom unit is 10am and the front desk wouldn't budge on this. They tell you they need to prepare the units for the 4pm check-ins. Yet before you leave the unit they ask you to remove the garbage to the street and pull all the sheets off the beds and leave them in the bathroom. I find this little tasks kind of silly since I was charged a cleaning fee and ended up doing my own cleaning. Overall it's not a bad place would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Try to book a 3 bedroom unit those seem to be the nicest units at the resort.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This was a great value and I highly recommend it, I know we will definitely stay there again when we are in that area.
First impression was quite a surprise.
My family and I had a terrific time there.
The villa was enormously comfortable.
Everything we needed it was there, and it was super clean.
We were a party of 12 and we accommodate very easily.
The villa had:
1 king size bed, 3 queens size bed, 2 twin beds and a sofa bed
2 fireplaces, huge living room and 2 dinner tables.
Incredible spacious! Really nice villa design layout!
I would like to thank Diana Caruso who made our reservation and made sure we had a great time!
We will be back pretty soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank CarolinaCardona
Lherman2012, Customer Service Manager at Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Our staff works diligently to ensure each guest enjoys every moment while with us. We are pleased we were able to succeed in making your trip to the Fernwood Resort and The Villas at Tree Tops and Fairway a great one.

Our 3 and 4 bedroom villas can sleep up to 10-12 people, which is great for large families or friends to come together for a vacation.

With our activities and amenities at the resort, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Our location is also a great asset, as we are close to fine dining and great local activities.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

First impression was quite a surprise.
My family and I had a terrific time there.
The villa was enormously comfortable.
Everything we needed it was there, and it was super clean.
We were a party of 12 and we accommodate very easily.
The villa had:
1 king size bed, 3 queens size bed, 2 twin beds and a sofa bed
2 fireplaces, huge living room and 2 dinner tables.
Incredible spacious! Really nice villa design layout!
We will be back pretty soon!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family