“Good deal!”

Super 8 Stroudsburg
Truro, Massachusetts
“Good deal!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed overnight and were very pleased with the rooms. Everything was clean and the front desk clerk, John, was very pleasant and helpful. There was a complimentary breakfast served; could use some more variety but what was there was good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Bonnie G, General Manager at Super 8 Stroudsburg, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review smcolburn. I am so glad that you enjoyed your overnight stay with us and that John was so helpful with your checkin. I appreciate your feedback on the continental breakfast. We hope you will be able to stay with us again in the future!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Michigan
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This review is designed to encourage growth at this property. It needs some improving in the office and the rooms. Would I stay again, yes. The office people were pleasant but lacked some experience. Time may cure this. The rooms were ok, clean, but need some updating. The minor annoyances can be resolved with some training. Checked in and TV remote did not work. Small thing but can be noticed by housekeeping from prior stay. Ask me if want to use the safe rather than floundering around to remove the charge from the bill. Small things, but after a long day on the road, keep it organised, quiet, and simple. You are good on the quiet.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review tanchasher. Please know that we are in the process of renovations on our lobby as I write this. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve!
westchester
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I give it a 2 since the staff was friendly. Bathroom was clean but towels were rough. Bed was ok not great but pillow were bad (uncomfortable night). The sinks are for short people. Next time I go visit my mom I will rather have a little ride to go see her then be close and uncomfortable. We passed on their free breakfast and went out to eat.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
redeve236, I am so sorry that you had a bad experience during your stay with us. I'm surprised that you had a problem with the towels. I usually get good comments from our guests at how soft our towels are. The only thing I can think is that it may have been a brand new box of towels that had not been through the wash a few times. They are a little rougher when they are brand new. I hope that you would contact me directly the next time you are in the area to visit your mom. I would like to have you give us another chance to provide you with a better stay! We have quite a few items on our continental breakfast. There are 2 cold cereals, oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, yogurt, white and wheat bread for toasting, waffles, yogurt and fruity cups.

Travellers are raving about these East Stroudsburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Stroudsburg
Budget Inn & Suites
Budget Inn & Suites
#2 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Stroudsburg Bartonsville/Poconos

Been to Super 8 Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!