“Always a great choice”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have stopped in to Holy Guacamole for lunch on several occasions. The veggie burrito is always fresh and tasty. The best part of dining at this location, the tortilla is made fresh to order -There are many side options to enhance the burrito. There is an extra charge to add Guacamole to the burrito - which is $1.

The staff is friendly and patient - service with a smile.

The Jarritos are over-priced at twice the actual cost of the beverage. And, to-go orders do not get a side order of chips with salsa.

There are newer reviews for Holy Guacamole LLC

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pulled off Rt 80 for dinner on a long drive. I had two soft shell tacos with my choice of fillings, all made fresh to order. You order in a cafeteria line; they bring the food to your table. The food was better than I'd expected. The dining area felt ordinary: large screen tv's blaring, ordinary fast food tables & chairs....and on a Sat night, half the restaurant, including access to the bathrooms was roped off to keep them empty.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

It's your standard burrito store. I think the wrap is a little on the wet side, but if I'm in the area I eat here. I like that you can order up a smaller size.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We were on RT 80 and pulled off exit 308 and found this fantastic Mexican place. Everything was made to order...even fresh tortillas. I had 3 steak tacos and my husband had the hugest burrito I had ever seen. The place is huge and clean and the staff very friendly.
I recommend this for anyone in the area.

1  Thank Lisa G
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Good food & lots of food for the $$! Well worth the trip & not far from I-80. We ate there 2-times during our stay in the Poconos.

1  Thank John_403503