“Relaxing and plain awesome!”
Review of Deerfield Spa

Deerfield Spa
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I love it here, every service I've ever ordered or had here has been FANTASTIC! I live fairly close so I had not stayed, I've heard only great things. I usually just go for some special treatments to relax and just spoil myself sometimes. Put THIS place on your list, forget the casino spas THIS place will pamper you like you're part of the family. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz, oops started to doze off just thinking about the way they make me feel. Love it! Love Joan, she's great!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

nEXT TIME i'll get a woman since you are naked during the massage. They have various packages, a pool, and a healthy menu, plus a fitness area. I might choose to stay here next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Yeah IT'S TIME to go here again, you can never do this too much! Love it, tranquility

Reviewed 22 April 2012

I just got back from the Deerfield Spa and had a great week. I was at the point of having to set the reset button just needed some time away from the everyday stress and needed to start making myself a priority. I was sold the moment I heard the outdoor pool was open and heated! It was a gorgeous week full of exercise classes, eating proper serving sizes, water aerobics and relaxing. Everyone was so nice. The other guests were all wonderful, fun and supportive. Classes with Joe and Jody were especially great. Jody choreographed pool routines which were a lot of fun, she had the best water aerobics classes! Massages with Jim were excellent and extremely relaxing as well.

The spa is not luxurious but it is very comfortable. I would equate it to a bed and breakfast type atmosphere. My room was very cute with lots of wicker. The exercise studios were nice as was the spa. My favorite amenity was the pool.

I returned home feeling refreshed and ready for anything :-)