“Food is Good”

Trackside Station Grill & Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With a family friendly, sports themed atmosphere Trackside Station Grill & Bar at 50 Crystal Street in East Stroudsburg is the perfect stop to enjoy a lite bite to eat, a hearty meal, or simply a cocktail with friends. With an exceptional menu boasting classic pub fare and new takes on traditional favorites, Trackside prides itself on creating exceptional dining experiences in a lively and fun-filled atmosphere.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was hesitant about going here after reading some of the reviews saying that they charged for anything extra. I did not find that to be the case; but, we went at lunch on a weekday and the place wasn't busy at all so maybe that's made a difference.

We at the Classic Burger, Downtown Burger, and Petite Salmon. Everyone in the party liked their food. The prices were on the high side - especially for a college town. It cost $47 for the three of us for lunch.

The food was good but not excellent. The atmosphere was a little loud even though not many people were in the restaurant. I felt like everyone was listening/hearing what we were saying. There are multiple TV screens with sports on them. The service was adequate. Parking can be a little difficult as it's on street meter parking. I would imagine on weekends and evenings that it's very difficult. We had our 92 year old grandfather with us who uses a walker. The handicap parking isn't right in front of the entrance because there's no parking in front of the entrance so he had to walk quite a bit to go inside. On the way out, we pulled the car up front for him to get in.

I would go again if I was right in the area; but, I wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

1  Thank Meghanizer

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Was up for the July 4th weekend and hadn't a clue where to eat. Found this place and wasn't disappointed. Grabbed a pitcher of Sangria for cheap and had some great pub food. Their mac 'n cheese with yuengling was one of the best I've ever had. Burger was cooked well and was juicy. Top to it off, we received excellent service (shout out to Sam, she's great).

2  Thank DelawareBert
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We originally went to a different restaurant, but due to a bad storm they lost power. A local in the parking lot recommended Trackside Station. We showed up one a Wednesday which is wing night. The place was packed!!! We had to wait an hour, but after trying the wings, it was worth the wait. They were juicy and full of flavor. Pitchers of beer were only $6. The rest of the food looked good, but I was stuffed from the wings. They also had the best fries we had all week. There are other specials throughout the week, but you must go for the wings.

1  Thank Jamie C
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We stopped at Trackside just last week on a Monday....slim pickings round here on Mondays...luckily we tried the Trackside. Our appetizers were great and the drinks good and reasonable.
Tom's dinner was great, mine was good. I wish I had chosen the delicious salad I was looking at first. But all in all the prices are very good and the atmosphere nice.
Great for a Monday or any day for that matter. Crystal street in East Stroudsburg is interesting and artsy and the community theater is withing walking distance. It makes for a really nice evening. Trackside and a movie at the Community Theater.

1  Thank Maureen C
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Went to trackside on a wednesday afternoon at 4:30 --- Wing Night -- was told that wings could not be ordered till 5 pm -- told our waiter to submit order as soon as possible. At 6:15 we still had not received our order after asking , we were told that they were very busy. Many customers came in after us and received their wings. Very disappointed. Hope for a better performance next time. Need more help or eliminate the wing night.

4  Thank patraveler294