Value Inn
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$125
Quality Inn - East Stroudsburg POCONOS(East Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$116
QualityInn
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
US$65
US$154
US$149
Econo Lodge(Stroudsburg)
US$86
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos(Stroudsburg)(Great Value!)
US$124
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
US$75
US$58
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The cost of the room was not a value. The room was tiny and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. The temp was set at 55 degrees when we arrived and after turning it all the way up and going to dinner it still didn't warm up. My husband and I both froze the whole night but even if we weren't freezing the bed was so hard we wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway. First thing the next morning I went to the desk and wanted to check out even though we had booked two nights and the women refused to give me a refund for the 2nd night then continued to give me a difficult time about just checking out. I would not recomend this hotel to anyone. There are plenty of others in that area that are much better.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 December 2012

Booked two night stay. Front desk lady was helpful, we got key and open the room, Room wasn't clean, bathroom needed hard scrub, blanket was very old, and we couldn't stand odder. Also, we didn't have any cellphone reception and their wifi wasn't working well. so went back to front desk to switch rooms, but we were told to pay extra for other room. We agreed, but same situation with this one as well. Asked lady for refund, she couldn't & we had to wait for owner(wich was till nxt day). We left and cked in to Budget Inn. Nxt day we visit back to ask for refund (only for one night), owner refused since we reserved room online. Then he asked us, Y we didn't like the room. so we told him the reason, and he lost it. I mean, he went total nuts. He started yelling at us, right on our faces. I was about to call cops, but wait no cell receptions. So we finally waked away and called Hotel.com (we used to reserve the room) after 40 min of conversation, Hotel.com refund out one night money. PLZ PLZ BE AWARE. DO NOT GO THERE. BUDGET INN CHARGES SAME PRICE AND MORE Amenities.

Room Tip: Go to Budget Inn instead.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank donsi609
Reviewed 20 August 2012

We booked online and knew right away that we didn’t want to stay for the weekend. The unethical manager and told us that since we booked online that there was not anything they could do. After some investigating we know this is not true. Also the hallway smelled like vomit, there was mold in the bathroom, the bathroom door would not close. Etc. etc. There was not even a fire escape notice on the front door to tell you where to go in case of an emergency. I strongly suggest the health and fire inspector visit this place.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank David M
Reviewed 30 June 2012

My family and I wanted to take a short trip to get away for the weekend and relax. We stumbled upon the Value Inn and I am really glad we did!

The rooms were affordable and clean. The staff was really helpful and friendly. I was trying to find some fun activities for us to do and the man at the front desk spent a half hour with me to lay out all the "things to see" in the area and he even helped me find phone numbers for some of the places. This is a small establishment, but I got everything that I was looking for and had a great time in the Poconos. I will def. stay here when I come back

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Vacationbaby188
Reviewed 26 June 2012

This place is disgusting and not even cheap. The sheets weren't clean, the room smelled like mold, the shower was gross, and they refused to give a refund as well. Seriously, don't even think about staying here or I gaurantee you will be wishing you listened....

Room Tip: Do not stay here. Period.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple