“Delicious and they deliver!”
Review of Vocelli Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vocelli Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Wanted to order in while visiting Shawnee and guest services at the resort recommended Vocelli's as the best pizza place. Had the garlic spinaci pizza and homemade cookies - it was delicious! They told us delivery in 45 minutes (on a Sat night), but were here in half that time. Pretty average pricing.

There are newer reviews for Vocelli Pizza

Reviewed 29 September 2013

HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED!!!!
Called to order a pizza from the tannersville location and was told the price I was given was wrong and I was rudely treated!!! My last delivery was less then a month ago and they gave me this menu that they are now telling me isn't correct! He was rude, obnoxious and downright nasty! I was giving this establishment a second chance since my last delivery was burnt and dry! You will not receive a third chance- I will take on the responsibility of telling everyone I know not to do business with you. You will no longer receive our orders for the school which I was responsible for placing- in fact I will go to another local establishment and I will make sure I praise them every chance I get. If no response from corporate I will advertise for your competitors. We were going to ask you to do a fundraiser with our school which would have gotten much publicity in your favor. Instead I think I shall let our parents organization know how lax your customer service is and how rude your staff is!

Reviewed 13 February 2013 via mobile

My favorite pizza in town. Love the sauce! Live here and get vocellis for lunch or before basketball games :)

Reviewed 23 July 2012

While spending a few days in PA this month, the craving for pizza hit our family hard. We saw a sign advertising two cheese pies for $16.99 and thought, you cant beat that deal! Tried the pizza, it was hot, fresh and delicious! Almost like NY Pizza Hut style pizza. Stop by if you are in the neighborhood, you wont be disappointed. Also a plus, they deliver to your hotel too! Not sure if there is an extra charge, we went to pick ours up.