“Disgusting. Never Again.”

Add it.
Cluck U Chicken
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is gross, and I got some sort of bug from it. I would honestly much rather have cafeteria food.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

We went to Cluck U in Stroudsburg on our way to the Poconos. The wings were out of this world! We've been to tons of wings places before but don't have a Cluck U in our area. I really think these wings were excellent. Lots of choices for sides, too, and even sandwiches/salads if wings aren't your thing. Good place to get lunch on the road. Would go back!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

The friendly staff told me to get the boneless wings which ended up being a great suggestion! Sweet Chili sauce was very tasty!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

The chicken strips were good and well as the fries. The only thing that I didn't like was for $35.00 for 3 people to eat I could have went to a diner and got good food and paid less.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

Stopped on the way back from a Niagara Falls trip. While in Buffalo I tried wings at the Anchor Bar. These are far better. I actully make a run the from time to time to pick up a bucket of wings for at home. It's about 1 and 1/2 hour drive. If you like hot wings and good flavor too, check them out.