“Expensive for what you get.”
Review of Peppe's Bistro

Peppe's Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Only went for drinks and appetizers with friends on 2/19. Like to start off with positives. The wings were large and tasty (ten for @$9.00). The calamari was also good (@$10.00). Negatives, caeser salad was small for (@$6.50). The drinks are what sparked this post. Seagrams 7 and Seven Up, "7&7" $8.00 a glass and no it wasn't a double.

There are newer reviews for Peppe's Bistro

Reviewed 14 February 2014

I haven't tried the main restaurant yet because the lounge is so good. Usually, I just want a small bite and a quick drink and this place fits the bill. The specials are great especially the steamers. I also love the brick oven pizza. It's hard to get pizza with the quality ingredients like Peppes uses on its tasty pies. As per other reviews about service, I agree that it is sometimes confusing with different people taking orders, checking on you, and bringing food. But we have never been ignored. I am giving it 5 stars based on what we order in the lounge which we find comfortable, clean, open, and inviting. Some negative comments make me smh like the offensive Corona sign in the lounge.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband and I ate here one Friday night. We sat at the bar for apps and pizza. We had a great time. The staff was super friendly and the food was delicious! My favorite is the clams. We had the white pizza which was wonderful! I definitely recommend going here!

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Just ate there and I must say it was terrible! We had 4 different servers and not one told us their name!!! The food wasn't very good but the service was worse...I used to go here often years ago and it was very good but I have spent my last time there for sure!!! What a shame!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Don't let the fact that this place is attached to a bowling alley fool you!!! Once inside you will find an esthetically appealing upscale atmosphere with great food. The portions are generous, the Friday night entertainment is good, and the service was excellent! I'm glad we stopped in for dinner. It was the best place we ate at our entire trip.