Foxwood Family Campground
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in East Stroudsburg
See available hotels
Ridge Top Village at Shawnee(Shawnee on Delaware)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Depuy Townhouses(Shawnee on Delaware)
  • Pool
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
  • Breakfast included
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfire truck ridesarts and craftshay ridecamping experiencefamily friendly campgroundmemorial day weekendkaraoke nightgive it a shotpig roastgreat memoriesour home away from homegrounds are well maintainedfun activitiesrelaxing weekendthe delaware water gapdelaware riverseasonals
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2009

The bathrooms were disgusting and unsanitary! The site itself was decent space wise and surrounded by trees. I wish I had read the reviews before booking. When we arrived it felt like a horror movie. It was 10:30 at night and we went straight to the bathroom. The lights were flickering and buzzing, there were spiderwebs all over, and stuff is growing on the faucets. The last working soap dispenser jumped off the wall at me right before we left. I stayed here for my bachlorette party because we went to Camelbeach Waterpark during the day and we showered at the park before heading back to the campground.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank JKChicklet
Reviewed 19 May 2009

The Poconos are full of great place and this is NOT one. It was dirty and unsafe. The bathrooms had half the stalls out of order. The dumpsters were overflowing. The pool did not have a drain cover. The management allowed people to enter and set up LOUDLY at 2am. There was no quiet time observed. At the time of our stay we sent written complaints to the management and to Woodalls. I only wish I had this site to work with a few years ago. I am adding my review now becasue I can see it has not changed.

• Stayed: June 2006, travelled with family
2  Thank familytravel13
Reviewed 16 January 2009

Whatever you do please avoid this dump. I have never before seen such a pigpen. The bathrooms were so bad that we made sure we used a bathroom somewhere else before we went back to the campground at night. The bathroom had 5 stalls, three of them were full of human waste that had clearly been there for quite some time. The filthy toilets were not clogged, they were broken and did not flush at all. Talk about a smell. You could smell them when you walked by the bath house. If the Board of Health was ever sent to inspect this place it would surely she shut down.

My husband had a visit in his shower stall from a dog.

The help was rude and inconsiderate. When we complained about the condition of the bathroom they laughed.

The pool was gross, not even close to clean. The mini golf and playground were an overgrown mess. They don't keep this place up at all. It needs a complete overhaul.

The place is full of abandoned trailers with caved in roofs and broken windows. To say it is dilapitated is an understatement.

The dumpster was overflowing all over the grounds around it, and smelled like it hadn't been emptied yet that year and we were there in June.

Please, do not waste your time. I promise you will be very disappointed and disgusted!!!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Peaches9
Reviewed 25 August 2008

We planned a large family gathering here...unfortuntely without reading the reviews! It was dirty, overgrown and overpriced for the hideous conditions. From the time we arrived, the management was rude and inefficent. They switched our reservations, putting families in the wrong accomodations, and the furnished villas were disgustingly dirty, no screens in the windows upstairs and patches of poison ivy were all around the sites. Run down campers and abandoned sites were left overgrown. The pool was cloudy. The only decent activity was karaoke. The game room and mini golf were a joke. The surrounding area is beautiful, but don't stay here!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank 359mom
Reviewed 30 June 2008

I'm just glad that we were self contained. Didn't need to use the toilets and showers. The other people we came with weren't so lucky.

There were abandoned trailers, dirty bathrooms and the pool and mini golf area were a joke. There was garbage strewn all around the dumpster which was in plain site of the office. In the evening, the raccoons would get to the garbage. I don't know if it even had a lid.

We thought it would be crowded because it's not too far from where the Pocono 500 races were held. It was just about empty! Evidently the people who go to the Pocono 500 camp elsewhere. We will too. We thought we were lucky to find a place so close to the races, but now we know it wasn't luck at all.

The pictures on the website do not portray the actual conditions.

The campground is located in a very pretty area of Pennsylvania, but the people who run it don't seem to have any pride in it.

Stayed: June 2008