“Nasty rude waitress”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our breakfast was just ok. The prices were great but the waitress we had was rude and unfriendly. I mentioned it to the cashier and she blew it off as busy day. I reminded her that repeat customers is what keeps their doors open. She really didn't care. She apparently just got a new set of silicones cause she had them pushed up in our face. How unprofessional for a diner! Not Hooters but a small town diner. Manager came out to explain something on the bacon being brine off the grill. I have cooked bacon for 62 years and never looked like that. He had long stringy greasy hair and looked very nasty for a diner that serves food.

2  Thank Sherry R
There are newer reviews for Muller's Diner

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is as close to a NJ diner as it gets. Open for all hours, with a small bar attached for nightlife. Good food, reasonably priced, The big portions are definitely a plus.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

My husband & I used to eat at this restaurant quite often, but we stopped going many years ago, although I can't remember why. We drove past the restaurant and I asked my husband, why haven't we eaten here lately? He said "I don't know", but lets try it. The food was fabulous. I ordered my favorite chicken Franchaise & he ordered the broiled seafood platter. They were both high end cuisine quality.

All in all it is still an old fashioned country diner. It's Clean and bright and uncomplicated. A great place to go for a good meal. The prices were average. My only complaint was that the hostess was very aloof and had no interest in what I had to say. But, I am so glad I went back.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

You sir are a total dumby-head. You were on a computer as you wrote this review, yet you were too lazy to look up how to spell prejudice. You called the waiter or waitress a "wait" because you were to stupid to even finish the word. Anyone who read your review is now a little bit less intelligent. In fact I would even say that you had such a "bad" experience when you had went there because the staff probably received rude and unfriendly comments from you yourself and treated you the same way, you dumbarse. Now, about the restaurant itself. I have only been there once and it was months ago. I believe i had two eggs, two huge, fluffy, delicious pancakes, home fries and bacon for like $4.50. I enjoyed it thoroughly, and for the price it was unbeatable. I'm sure that I will eat there again. I really only wrote this review just to call out that dimwit that was bashing one of the only family diners left in my little town. This was much funnier before i realized I couldn't use profanity.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stopped in on a weekday for lunch. The price for our meals was very reasonable and the portions were very large. My spouse had the turkey club which had twice the meat of most clubs. He found it delicious. I likewise enjoyed my omelet which was very large and tasty. Layers and layers of well cooked egg and ham and cheese. The waitress was very friendly and gave good service. The establishment itself seemed a little dated but looked clean. We would definitely go back.