Upon arrival of our 13 person party we noticed no garage that is mentioned in the promotional material. Well actually its there sitting in the weeds but non operational!! One of the previous reviews mentions the BBQ grill....it had enough greasy build up from the overflowing grease trap that it was in a pile behind the grill and dropping off the deck onto the ground. Now go inside the lodge and All reviews prior to ours are correct. No heat for the pool and even though temps were in the 90's the pool is frigid! No way could kids swim in it because it goes from steps with no rails down 5 steps that were a foot each to reach the floor at 6'. The sliding glass doors to the deck didn't work and were not able to lock because of this. The only air conditioning was the individual units in some of the rooms in the house!! They had to have condensation hoses on each one and they leaked. We had spiders and a mouse that kept us awake in the bedroom off the kitchen which also had no a/c unit! The floor was wet due to the water tank and water softener in the closet that had leaked so bad for so long that the inside of the door had mold growing on it as well as the wood rotting on the door jam. The carpet was wet our entire week long stay as well. Oven caught fire twice from being disgustingly dirty from no clean up. Garbage compactor in kitchen but it doesn't work either! Sewage smell from every bathroom in house was horrible. Only lights on outside of house that worked were shining in bedroom off kitchen with no switch to turn off but no other outside lights were functional. We called management company but it took a day to hear back from them. They sent out contractor, pest control and the day before we left the management came and brought more pans bc we had to cook meals in small pans several times per meal to have enough to feed all 13 of us!! Would NOT ever recommend spending good money staying here. Flush your money down the toilet and save yourself the frustration! Oh and nothing like having an electric disconnect notice on our door during our stay!
The place is not what they make it look like in the pictures. There's no air conditioning, therefore making it extremely hot during the day and uncomfortable to sleep at night. Also, they advertised that the place sleeps up to 18 people and it doesn't. They had a blow up bed but no where to plug it in. They had mattresses up in lofts for people to sleep in however it was extremely hot up there. So we took the mattresses down to the first floor and had people sleep on those. The indoor pool is 8-12 foot which wasn't mentioned and we had many people that couldn't go into the pool. The sliding doors weren't functional. They don't clean the grill it seems after their guests leave because it was horrible when we got here. We spent a lot of time cleaning it. They also need some bug and mosquito control for inside the house. The bedroom near the patio had so many mosquitos and things due to the fact that it had the only sliding door that worked.
It is spacious and the creek outside is nice.