“Location good. Room was very dark. Towels were too thin...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn East Stroudsburg

and 1 more site!
Days Inn East Stroudsburg

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Bergen County, Nj
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I'm a pretty big guy - and this place just had a rough feel. When I arrived, a person (manager?) was having an argument with a guest. Then the desk clerk took my ID and credit card and PHOTOCOPIED them. When I questioned her, she said it was "policy", but I demanded the copy of my credit card returned, which she did (so is it really "policy"?) The room was okay, not great. I couldn't wait for morning to check out and leave. It could have been worse, but I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Richard H
DaysInnEStroudsburg, Manager at Days Inn East Stroudsburg, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
we do apologize of your experience stayed at our hotel, also again, Thanks for your feed back
it is very important to us to improve our service, Please give us an another opportunity to show our service better.
West Alexander, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

My husband and I were attending a wedding in the area, and the days inn said it had been updated what a joke. The first thing was the smell of smoke in a non smoking room, then the one double bed we were going to sleep in the sheets had not been changed from guests before. Next the bathroom was not only small but duirty, and toliet was so short my knees almost thouched my chin. Lighting was almost none at all. Well to say the least our weekend was not pleasant ,besides the price we payed for being on the weekend and the month of Aug. well I could have had a 4 star room many other places. We shoud have left but the races were in town and there were no vacancies anywherer. WoW.beware keep driving.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Cleanliness
1 Thank lori p
we do apologize of your experience stayed with us, we are in process to update things in hotel
Your feed back is very helpful to improve our service, Personally, i would like you to request you to give us an another chance to prove ourselves. I will assure , your next stay will be pleasantful.
Once again, I sincerely , apologize of your uncomfortable stay at our hotel.

Travellers are raving about these East Stroudsburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Stroudsburg
Budget Inn & Suites
Budget Inn & Suites
#1 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsburg - Poconos
Staybridge Suites East Stroudsbu...
#4 of 8 in East Stroudsburg
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Holiday Inn Express Stroudsburg - Poconos
Hampton Inn Stroudsburg / Poconos
Days Inn Tannersville
Days Inn Tannersville
#4 of 4 in Tannersville

Been to Days Inn East Stroudsburg? Share your experiences!