Days Inn Easton
US$98
US$73
US$109
US$100
All reviewsfinish lineroom was cleanwithin walking distancewafflesfridge and microwavestaff was very friendlymarathonmcdonaldsrunners
Reviewed 6 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

This room is so gross. It smelled like cigarettes when we came in, and now is an overwhelming smell of pot. We are in the non smoking room halls. Hotel has shady people hanging around too. Ugh. The pool is being renovated I guess but they just have blue tarps everywhere. My husband I and I came to go to a show at the theatre and will never be back

• Stayed: May 2013

We would like to extend our appreciation in taking the time to write us your feedback. We are however deeply sorry for we fell short on your expectations. Your concern with regards to the hotel accommodation in total is indeed very disappointing; all the matters you raised will surely be put into meticulous assessment and be given prompt actions without delay. We wish to let you know that your voice has been clearly heard. The opportunity you gave for us to improve means a lot to us, and we hope that we may serve you again in the future and give you a far better experience.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

This is clearly NOT a Hilton property or part of the Marriott family, but for a Quality Inn, it was a nice one-night stay. The young lady who checked me in was friendly and wasted little time getting me into my room. I was able to use a travel coupon, which saved some money off of the rack rate. I ate from the Domino's Pizza across the street after the same desk clerk said that she couldn't fully recommend the Chinese restaurant next to it. I hit the Wawa across the street up for coffee before heading out in the morning. The pool looked to be completely out of service, which might just be the final phase of the remodeling that has reportedly taken place. Since there were no convenient empty plugs adjacent to the bed, I ended up having to unplug the alarm clock, which meant that I had to reset it before leaving in the morning. The room had a strong and reliable wifi signal throughout the night and the hotel offered a decent selection of cable channels. I had my pickup and a 34' trailer with me and was able to park on the back side of the hotel with little problem. There is a huge, vacant lot adjacent to the hotel that might be available for other truck or RV parking, but I did not inquire about that when I checked in. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The continental breakfast looked very standard, though I did not eat any of it before leaving. Overall a decent night's stay at a decent price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2013

We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your very positive feedback following your recent stay; it is because of guests like you that we aim to challenge ourselves in constantly improving the services we offer. It is our aim to not only attend to the needs of our guests but also find ways to offer a comfortable place to stay in while giving them the best value for their money. Thank you for being such a great inspiration to drive us to succeed. We look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed here and I found that this hotel was a great price for a great room. Everything was modern and convenient. I had inadvertently left my comb, tooth brush and tooth paste at the last place I stayed. I noticed a sign on the vanity that said that if you forgot any of these things, they have complimentary items at the front desk. Okay, so they weren't the exact ones that I would buy but hey, it was great to know I didn't have to go find a store. I was so tired and I just wanted to brush my teeth and go to bed. It was a great stay.

Room Tip: I can't imagine a bad room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2013

Hearing heart-warming feedbacks from our valued guest is indeed very inspiring. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you and show you that we aim nothing but to offer quality service. The appreciation you gave with regards to the comfort and the convenience you felt while staying with us brings us great delight. We certainly hope that we may be of service to you again very soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2013 via mobile

Used my points for a free night. I think because I wasn't paying they gave me a room that reflected that. We were on the corner of south rd and Larry homes dr. It was a very busy intersection and was quite loud. Also train tracks across the street. Average room. Free breakfast was was good. The staff were exceptional. Checked in at three on the 21st. Lady behind the counter was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast lady was also very helpful . I was travelling with my 90 year old father and she helped him select his breakfast. Quite nice of her. Stated there to go to a New Jersey hockey game as it is about an hours drive. Not too great shopping in the area. It was okay but not sure if I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Your feedback is greatly appreciated by us. However we would also like to apologize for the disturbances you had to deal with. Our location can sometimes have much street activity thus giving off unwanted noise, nevertheless despite that fact we still try to do our best to make the stay of our valued guests as comfortable as possible. Thank you for commending us and finding our staff services to be exceptional. We aim to deliver excellent service, and your feedback on such matter has greatly inspired us to walk an extra mile in order to serve our valued guests better. The opportunity you gave us to further improve in the delivery of our services means a lot to us. We hope to give you a far better experience on your next visit.