Days Inn Easton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Easton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfinish lineroom was cleanwithin walking distancewafflesfridge and microwavestaff was very friendlymarathonmcdonaldsrunners
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Decided to make a last-minute trip to the area over Labor Day weekend, and this place had rooms available.

The service was pleasant, the room was spacious and decent, and the breakfast was pretty good. The hotel is definitely showing its age, but things seemed fairly clean and well maintained. It was a 2-3 block walk to downtown for dinner, which was nice. The hotel was nothing amazingly great, but I was satisfied with my stay. No complaints, and if I were in the Easton area, I would stay here again.

One comment: Park on the side of the hotel that faces the street (as opposed to the back side which faces another parking lot). Also, be sure you lock your car. The parking lot was well lit and seemed fairly safe, but there were definitely some interesting folks walking through it at night--didn't look like hotel guests.

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd floor, which was pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience for our valued guests and for you to commend us on that matter is indeed heart-warming. Thank you for all your appreciation with regards to your overall satisfaction for having a comfortable experience while staying with us. We wish to let you know that we will strive hard to maintain the positive remarks you mentioned pertaining to the clean spacious and comfortable room in total so that we can ensure that we meet your utmost satisfaction. Our reliable staff will always be ready to attend to your needs at all times and we are committed to giving you the best service there is we can offer. We couldn’t wait to be of service to you again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

I book this hotel because it was the nearest hotel to crayola. This was the best part of the hotel. When we arrived there was a truckers convention. It was a 20 min wait to check in. Lobby reeked of cigarettes. By the time we got to the room hall way had foul odor room smelled just as bad and hotel refused to exchange rooms due to over booking. We only stayed one nite and would not recommend this hotel to and couple with a family.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

We appreciate the time you took to share to us your experience following your recent stay. It is however disheartening to know that you were not at all satisfied with our service. We wish to inform you that your feedback will help us correct and improve our services to better achieve our primary goal, and it means a lot to us to hear your constructive feedback. It is our aim to always provide comfort and a pleasant experience, and we apologize if we clearly failed to do so during the time of your visit. You can be assured that we will continually work harder to correct the deficiencies with regards to the unpleasant smell and the customer service in the best possible way. We hope to be able to change your perception of our hotel should you reconsider and visit us again next time.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I wasn't going to write a review until I saw the charge on my credit card account for 185 dollars even though my wife, son, and I left the room at 10 PM because my son got bit twice by bugs in the bed. I could put up with the stinky cigarette smell in the room and the old, dirty appearance because I knew up front it was in the smoking section of the hotel. However, I must draw the line with the bugs. I discussed this with the front desk night clerk and the charge to my account should have never been put through. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my statement. We ended up driving all the way to Carlisle where we checked into another hotel that was acceptably clean.
Don't stay here unless you just don't give a crap.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

We thank you for spending your time and effort in making us aware of how our services have been during your stay with us. It is however very disheartening to know that certain issues have made your stay very uncomfortable. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had to deal with. Your feedback regarding insect bites sustained in the hotel room that you’ve mentioned will undergo meticulous assessment and evaluation. Such matters will be handled seriously for it is our aim to provide our guests with a comfortable and clean environment to stay in. Your feedback did not only make us aware of it, but also gave us an opportunity to correct it. We will definitely make proper amendments for us to better serve our valued guests. Should you wish to contact us, you can reach us at this email address, support@myhotelreputation.com. We hope to give you a far better experience the next time you visit.

Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

This place is awful. Do NOT STAY HERE!!!! I was with my husband traveling while he worked in easton, pa. The night we checked in, the man @ the counter was friendly. But that was the only good thing about this hotel. The room was okay, nothing to praise tho. Our room was on the side where the train tracks was, and we heard the train @ all hours of the night. If we wasn't hearing the train, we were hearing the traffic on the road. There were sirens @ all hours of the night too. We watched so many fights out our window, that my 2year old & 7year old witnessed. It was unbelievable. One morning, my 2 year old woke up with welps/butes ALL OVER her. I got her some cream from Walgreens, thinking this may help her & gave her benderyl that I had already had. Always keep it on hand, because she has very sensitive skin & has reactions often. After about 4days of doing the cream & benedryl non stop, she still had the welps/bites all over here & it wasn't getting any worse. I told my fiancé to check the beds to make sure she didnt have bed bug bites, and sure enough he found bed bugs. So my 2year old had been getting ate up by bed bugs. Ended up taking her to the er it was so bad & they had to give her some medicine there. We told the maids that morning & they switched us to anther room on back side of the hotel. It was actually quite back there. But there were cob webs hanging from the ceiling. The maids were really nice about it & helped me as much as they could. There was only 1 maid that rude, and she couldn't even speak English. The breakfast was AWFUL!! Hotel is awful, some staff was nice but others were rude, location was terrible! Oh & the last day we were there, the cops had found a dead body in the river that runs right there @ the hotel. Run for your life away from this hotel & location!

• Stayed: July 2013
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2013

It is indeed regrettable to hear that we have not met your expectations in the best possible way, and for that we are deeply sorry. We wish to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to inform us of how we may better improve the delivery of our services. The constructive feedback you gave regarding the security, the unwanted disturbance, the room condition, the cleanliness and sanitation in total will not go unnoticed and rest assured that this will be given its due action to correct such deficiency. We sincerely hope that we may be given another chance to make it right on your next visit to the area. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

First room the internet didn't work. We switched rooms second room no internet. They said they had a third room where the internet was working the problem with that room though was the outside of the windows had a blue tarp covering them because of construction. The light that came through was blue. They acted like I was crazy because that bothered me. So I went back to the second room. I had some really good deli meats, cheeses etc delicious ingredients for sandwiches, since I was going to stay for a week on business. The refrigerator was so dirty and on the inside all the plastic lining in the interior was smashed. I asked for a new fridge. The manager said his baby had a doctors appointment and he would come back as soon as possible 4 hours later he came back. I told him all my food was going bad and they should replace the spoiling food. He said good because they don't have a fridge to replace mine. I told him the cost of the food was around 40 dollars then he started going crazy and screaming that it didn't cost that much. He threw half the food in the fridge then took the rest with him screaming he has a life, he doesn't live here and that he has more important things to do.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

We sincerely appreciate the candid comments you share to us, for it gives us an opportunity to correct our shortcomings. It is indeed troubling to hear that the internet wasn’t available in the rooms that were assigned to you and the refrigerator was not of your liking either. Rest assured that we will closely monitor the wifi and refrigerator functionality so that we can make proper amendments without delay. We apologize if your stay with us was deemed unacceptable. Rest assured that we will try harder to improve and excel with the delivery of our services so that we may provide our guests with a far better experience. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to change your perception in the future.