“Bad Experience”
Review of Days Inn Easton

Days Inn Easton
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took a chance on this place because I needed an overnight on the way to Vermont. It was a big disappointment. Located in a very questionable neighborhood (very frequent police activity; obviously intoxicated individuals roaming the area) the property is also in poor condition. Dirty, torn carpets; leaks; plumbing issues. The one plus was the desk staff. Very friendly and helpful. But I would find another place if I'm ever in the area again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Easton

Reviewed 27 June 2014

i book this hotel even have some not good reviews. but i stay here. this hotel is much better then my expectation. lobby is neat and clean. my room is so clean and have a good breakfast. i will stay again here and i really recommend to other guest to stay.hotel staffs are very friendly .

Room Tip: off the street side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Should have walked out the door when we arrived but we were exhausted and had no other place to stay. I booked last minute due to a death in our family and I was told they had non-smoking rooms but the entire hotel smelled like a dirty ashtray. I am allergic to smoke and was sick the entire night. Since I made the reservation through hotels.com, when I tried to complain at the front counter they told me I had to talk to hotels.com. When I called hotels.com, they called the hotel to request my refund and were told that since they had no complaint on file, they would not honor the refund. The hotel was disgusting, with dirty handprints on the wall. We could not wait to leave. Please, DO NOT STAY HERE! I will be sure to post this review on EVERY SITE! This place should be closed down.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen S
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues right away. I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was minimal and had no eggs which was a bummer. The place is loud and appears to have slit of partiers. I don't know if I would recommend for restful sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We appreciate the time you've taken to give us your thoughtful review. I am sorry that other guests disrupted your peaceful stay, but I assure you that we are typically quick to address such issues. I am especially sorry that we did not put a stop to the noisy and boisterous activity in time for you to thoroughly enjoy your stay and I hope that you will return to an improved, quiet experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very pleased with the room as it was a last minute decision. Close to interstate and great breakfast. Very comfortable room, parts of motel were being renovated but not a problem for guests. Air system was rather noisy but it was good white noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

It is wonderful to hear from you! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This hotel has very good facilities, WiFi, an excellent self service cooked breakfast, toast, bagels, waffles, fruit, muffins as well as cereals and yogurt. The rooms are well appointed and the manager cheerful and helpful. The hotel is being redecorated but it is not inconvenient.
The hotel is near the river front which has been tastefully developed in recent years as has the nearby center of Easton.
Excellent value and recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank John P
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our high standards of housekeeping and our friendly and welcoming staff. We appreciate your loyalty and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The only reasons this rating is poor and not terrible are (1) we got some sleep, and (2) the bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water. We picked this place out of exhaustion and price, and arrived after dark. This is a tired, old motel close to the downtown area, and is undergoing needed renovation. The site next door was under construction. This part of town was extremely noisy throughout the night from motor vehicles and trains. My wife asked for an extra pillow and was told there weren't any. Construction next door started early. Across the street is a strip mall that includes a business called Condoms Galore, along with a McD's restaurant and a liquor store - surprised there wasn't a gun shop and health clinic to complete the script. You get the picture.

Room Tip: No such tips - stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank cohighplainsdrifter
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

I am so sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations and hospitality. The fact that we have failed to do this is disappointing and we are determined to work even harder towards ensuring that each guest enjoys a five star experience. Your words are important to us and will help us to improve upon our weaknesses during the renovation process. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Quality Inn
#1 of 7 in Easton
The View Inn & Suites
The View Inn & Suites
#14 of 14 in Bethlehem

Been to Days Inn Easton? Share your experiences!