“Excellent Stay!”
Review of Days Inn Easton

Days Inn Easton
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed here for a night and had a great experience. Check in and check out was quick, the staff was very nice and the breakfast was fine. Our room was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is within walking distance to a lot of Easton's attractions.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
qulity1, Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We are glad that you found our location to be convenient. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Yes it may be a little run down but our room was huge and the bed was very comfortable and clean. Can't beat the price especially with the free huge breakfast spread...such a bargain for families and great night life right up the street for the adults.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this review. I am sorry you found our accommodations to be less than exemplary, but I'm glad you enjoyed the majority of your stay. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Took a chance on this place because I needed an overnight on the way to Vermont. It was a big disappointment. Located in a very questionable neighborhood (very frequent police activity; obviously intoxicated individuals roaming the area) the property is also in poor condition. Dirty, torn carpets; leaks; plumbing issues. The one plus was the desk staff. Very friendly and helpful. But I would find another place if I'm ever in the area again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to change your perception of our hotel. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

i book this hotel even have some not good reviews. but i stay here. this hotel is much better then my expectation. lobby is neat and clean. my room is so clean and have a good breakfast. i will stay again here and i really recommend to other guest to stay.hotel staffs are very friendly .

Room Tip: off the street side
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Should have walked out the door when we arrived but we were exhausted and had no other place to stay. I booked last minute due to a death in our family and I was told they had non-smoking rooms but the entire hotel smelled like a dirty ashtray. I am allergic to smoke and was sick the entire night. Since I made the reservation through hotels.com, when I tried to complain at the front counter they told me I had to talk to hotels.com. When I called hotels.com, they called the hotel to request my refund and were told that since they had no complaint on file, they would not honor the refund. The hotel was disgusting, with dirty handprints on the wall. We could not wait to leave. Please, DO NOT STAY HERE! I will be sure to post this review on EVERY SITE! This place should be closed down.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellen S
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

I am very sorry to hear that you experienced such unusual circumstances and inconveniences during your most recent stay with us, especially that we were not able to address the issues right away. I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. The breakfast was minimal and had no eggs which was a bummer. The place is loud and appears to have slit of partiers. I don't know if I would recommend for restful sleep.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We appreciate the time you've taken to give us your thoughtful review. I am sorry that other guests disrupted your peaceful stay, but I assure you that we are typically quick to address such issues. I am especially sorry that we did not put a stop to the noisy and boisterous activity in time for you to thoroughly enjoy your stay and I hope that you will return to an improved, quiet experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Very pleased with the room as it was a last minute decision. Close to interstate and great breakfast. Very comfortable room, parts of motel were being renovated but not a problem for guests. Air system was rather noisy but it was good white noise.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
qulity1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

It is wonderful to hear from you! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient experience. Thank you for your kind comments and 5 star rating!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Quality Inn
The Lafayette Inn
#2 of 7 in Easton
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem

Been to Days Inn Easton? Share your experiences!