“Clean and friendly”

TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 26 March 2014

The hotel itself is perfectly fine and clean. We were upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite when we checked in (which is always a treat) so the room was perfect for 2 adults and 2 children. The room is ample and the kitchenette was perfect.

Charisha at the front desk was lovely, friendly, responsive and informative. She happily was doing a million things for the hotel. She made the visit a very happy one.

The pool was great for kids.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Came to the area to meet family and go to Crayola. Hotel is in a location that is convenient to many places. There is a Wegman's grocery store really close for extra groceries or a meal to go. Lots of restaurants too. I had read that the highway noise is a problem but I didn't hear it at all. Although we had a Studio King Bedroom with sofabed it was pretty cramped once you pulled out the sofabed...as in it blocked the walkway for the person in the king bed. Also I would have to say that the bathroom was the smallest hotel bathroom I've seen in a long time. Not sure that I would stay here again if back in the area based on the accomdations. The staff was pleasant though and the indoor pool was nice. Exercise was minimal...2 treadmills and 1 elliptical...have issues with my leg so couldn't use either...1 bike would have been perfect.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2014

My daughter, her 2 year old son, and i have been here for a week because of damage to the roof of our apt. We're staying here until repairs are made. It's been a great stay! The rooms are comfortable and nicely appointed. Both bedrooms and the living room have flatscreen TV and each room's temperature is independently controlled. The beds are very comfortable and you are provided with a number of pillows that are different thicknesses and fills so you can pick the ones you like. The kitchen is small but functional but i like the automatic dishwasher and garbage disposal. A gteat place to dtay, and i hope to stay at a TownPlace suites in the future under better circumstances.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I attend a conference in Easton, PA each year and this is my third stay here. The place is very clean and well maintained. The staff is very nice. Rooms were large, the bed was very comfortable, and it was nice and quiet. Free breakfast is also a nice perk. They have a fitness room and a nice indoor pool. If you're looking for a reasonably priced place to stay in Easton, this is a fantastic choice!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ron R
Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights for a President's Day weekend getaway to do some snowtubing at Blue Mountain Ski Resort. First off, the pros about this hotel. It's a beautiful facility, very nice suites, convenient location to so many stores and restaurants and mostly friendly staff. The sleep quality was great.

Now, why I rated it a 3: not that many parking spaces even if there wasn't snow, breakfast selection was very limited, I wasn't given information that breakfast hours are different during the weekends as opposed to the weekdays and some of the staff were not too friendly or helpful.

I'm a Marriott elite member and I've stayed at other Marriotts (and most recently at a Residence Inn near this one) and compared to my last stay, I would say that I'm most likely not going to stay at this one again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Brittany S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Hello green4859,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, and for taking the time to review our property. I'd like to apologize for the parking issues that we had faced President's Day weekend. Due to the snow, some of our parking spaces had not been cleared as there were cars present in them at the time our contractors came in. We were also sold-out that weekend, including a team in-house, which had caused tight parking at the facility. I am happy to see that you enjoyed our comfortable Serta Sleep-Perfect beds and that you did get a good nights' sleep. Our breakfast hours are 6-9am Monday through Thursday and 7-10am Saturday and Sunday. I'm sorry if our front desk agents failed to mention this to your family upon check-in, which is why we also stamp the hours on the top of your key packet that you receive upon check-in. I hope that you do choose to stay with us on your next trip to the Lehigh Valley, so we can show you what our customer service is really like.

Thank you again for choosing the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I love the location of this hotel. Sonic, a fast-food place is just a stone's throw away as well as Wawa, a convenience store and gas station. A couple of minutes drive is a shopping area and a variety of restaurants. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. My husband and I have stayed here a few times. We have no complaints.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Brittany S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Hello Donna A,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton! We're very happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and that out housekeeping is excelling in their work. Although the Sonic Drive-In is no longer open, we do have many dining options to choose from within a 5-mile radius. Again, thank you for choosing our hotel to host your traveling needs and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

We were referred to Townplace Suites on the Crayola experience website. We stayed there for 3D2N, got the 2bed w kitchenette for usd129/ nite incl 2 crayola tix. Savings of usd10 vs buying tix fr crayola. Nice spacious room w gd beds and well eqp kitchentte and tub in bathrm. Heated swimming pool was a welcome for cold sore bodies fr roadtrips. Complimentary wifi in rm n hot drinks foc in lobby. Bf is ok- with selfsvc waffle station. 3min drive fr target & walmart. But 20min fr crayola. Shd have signs along roads - I missed the slip road a few times.

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank 594imane
Brittany S, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Dear 594imane,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton, and for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm happy to hear that our amenities and comfort of our suites was up to your standards. Being a few miles from the Crayola Factory is definitely a benefit as it provides activities to visiting families with children. Thank you again for choosing our property and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
3 mi away
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Easton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bethlehem
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78

Been to TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton? Share your experiences!