“Worth a try!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 248 & 33 South
Description: This is the second location of Spice India. The information is on their website. Excellent food and nice looking restaurant. Service was a little slow, but that is often the price you pay for decent Indian food. I had the Vegetable Samosa and the Paneer Makhani. Yummi!
“Worth a try!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stopped in for lunch, the buffet is $8.95 per person. I really enjoyed it! Well worth it! Can't wait to stop back during diner hours!

Jupiter, Florida
“Very good!”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Went with frequent customers who ordered a variety of dishes, very mild. Each dish was better than the next. I returned with my husband and family. We ordered another dishes, more spicy and was again delighted by the flavors. My husband is not usually a fan, but ate the left overs and kept repeating delicious. The service and prices were also very good.

• Visited July 2012
Bucks Co, PA, USA
“Excellent, authentic food”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Went for the first time on a Groupon but will definitely go again for full price. The food was authentic, cooked to order, and delicious. The butter chicken is especially good, as is the basic naan. Goat dish was flavorful but not overwhelming. Bring your own beer or wine.

• Visited July 2012
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Very Very good”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've travelled to India for weeks, so I'm a little familiar with cuisine. I enjoyed this restuarant's other Whitehall restaurant offerings, real interesting menu, genuine Hyderabad treats, some goat and mutton dishes, Puri, not just the normal NJ Indian fare. The service in Whitehall was a bit spotty but the food was great. At this location, it was an upgrade. The venue is a new building, fresh decor, modern plates and decorations. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Most importantly to food was spectacular! Its now my favorite in the Lehigh Valley. Fresh Goa Fish curry, some interesting Hyderabad Puri and masala were my favorites, all brought out seconds from the oven. The non-vegetarian appetizer was also a great start.

I hope for a repeat experience soon. We used our restaurant.com voucher here, very reasonable!

• Visited April 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible..”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

WE ordered them mutter paneer and butter naan 2 go....and what they gave us, no paneer in mutter paneer and naans without butter and when we called them the other day to tell the kind of food they gave us.They were sooo very rude and not ready to hear us....horrible food and a terrible experience....wanted 2 throw the food on their faces after hearing their nonsense...

Visited February 2012