“Good if inconsistent”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rt 248 & 33 South
Description: This is the second location of Spice India. The information is on their website. Excellent food and nice looking restaurant. Service was a little slow, but that is often the price you pay for decent Indian food. I had the Vegetable Samosa and the Paneer Makhani. Yummi!
Reviewed 1 August 2012

This is a good local Indian restaurant. The buffet is a bit inconsistent. It's better to order off of the menu. They offer various specialities including goat, although we've been pretty timid about moving beyond vegetarian and chicken dishes. Love the Naan! We often order takeout.

There are newer reviews for Spice India

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I stopped in for lunch, the buffet is $8.95 per person. I really enjoyed it! Well worth it! Can't wait to stop back during diner hours!

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Went with frequent customers who ordered a variety of dishes, very mild. Each dish was better than the next. I returned with my husband and family. We ordered another dishes, more spicy and was again delighted by the flavors. My husband is not usually a fan, but ate the left overs and kept repeating delicious. The service and prices were also very good.

Reviewed 11 July 2012

Went for the first time on a Groupon but will definitely go again for full price. The food was authentic, cooked to order, and delicious. The butter chicken is especially good, as is the basic naan. Goat dish was flavorful but not overwhelming. Bring your own beer or wine.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've travelled to India for weeks, so I'm a little familiar with cuisine. I enjoyed this restuarant's other Whitehall restaurant offerings, real interesting menu, genuine Hyderabad treats, some goat and mutton dishes, Puri, not just the normal NJ Indian fare. The service in Whitehall was a bit spotty but the food was great. At this location, it was an upgrade. The venue is a new building, fresh decor, modern plates and decorations. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Most importantly to food was spectacular! Its now my favorite in the Lehigh Valley. Fresh Goa Fish curry, some interesting Hyderabad Puri and masala were my favorites, all brought out seconds from the oven. The non-vegetarian appetizer was also a great start.

I hope for a repeat experience soon. We used our restaurant.com voucher here, very reasonable!