“Great Food with great value...”
Review of Megs and Mads - CLOSED

Megs and Mads
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2013

The fresh food and presentation makes this place a winner. Food explodes with favor. BYOB makes this resturant more affordable. This resturant in NYC would be double the price..Good value and good atmosphere. I will say though sitting in the back by the open kitchen was a bit warm.

1  Thank mean1234

Reviewed 13 September 2013

Went with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday. I had never been here and was skeptical because I hadn't heard of it either. I guess I need to get to Easton more! Well, I know I will now with this as a dining destination. BYOB. Converted row house that is very unassuming from the outside. Inside it is a small (15-20 tables?), but not cramped, nicely designed, relaxed restaurant. Staff was friendly and attentive. Open kitchen area in the rear where the two chefs worked. The food was delicious from start to finish. Had the lump crab meat and avocado salad and the mushroom, pea and truffle risotto appetizer. Shared a flat iron steak special and a Caesar salad for the main entree and the warm apple crisp for dessert. None in our party of six was disappointed with anything we ordered. Never felt rushed and always felt attended to by the wait staff. Really can't say enough good about this visit. I will be back and I highly recommend it.

2  Thank gbsutures
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Me and my husband was looking for something different for our anniversary. We can across this restaurant on trip advisor and words can not explain.

We walked in and it was quiet and the atmosphere was very calm. The waitress was very attentive and have us special attention.

I would recommend this place to anyone and we will be going back.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Yes-it is that good. A BYOB restaurant located in a former row home. Located on College Hill it is well away from downtown Easton- which is a good thing. The menu is varied and outstanding. Preparation and presentation is as good as you will find anywhere. There are two small dining rooms with an open kitchen in the back. No fancy decor- and they do not try- you come here for outstanding food - not wall decorations . Staff very friendly and good at what they do. Highly recommend this establishment.

2  Thank TRAINMAN84
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Have been here multiple times since it opened and have yet to be disappointed. Love that the menu rotates with the seasons while keeping a few staples throughout the year. Being a BYOB is a blessing as it keeps the costs down for such a fine meal. We often plan our order ahead of time so we can bring the appropriate "beverage" for our meal.