“Very clean hotel that was quiet”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 3 July 2011

Very nice and quiet hotel. Rooms were a good size and extremely clean and new.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 June 2011

Nice hotel, nice pool . Good places to eat nearby

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 28 April 2011

First of all, I canceled a reservation with them. Next, I spent about two weeks contacting them and getting told I would get a call back. Finally after seven phone calls to them, they told me that they would not reverse the charges. I have been a Platnum Priority Club Member since 2003 and I have NEVER had this happen to me. I will never stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank PADan
Reviewed 19 April 2011

The hotel was just fine. Rooms were clean and roomy. There was a small fitness room with bottled water and tv. Basket of fruit near the elevator, cookies on the reception desk, as well as granola bars. The hotel is in an odd spot with almost nothing around, but there is an Olive Garden, which is only about 2 blocks away. Breakfast is included and it was satisfactory: scrambled eggs, toast, pastries, coffee, cereral, bagels, etc. Little fresh fruit or juice and really WEAK coffee. If you're in Easton to visit Lafayette College or a similiar reason, the Holiday Inn Express is a good choice for an overnight. Free wifi was fast and reliable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank NeroNewDelhi
Reviewed 28 February 2011

I was greeted wonderfully upon arrival. Fresh fruit in the lobby was a wonderful surprise. The bed was great and the room was super clean. I'll be staying there again when I make my next trip that way.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2011

My husband and I took our small child to the Crayola Factory for her birthday (in lieu of having a big party.) We had made reservations at the HI Express about 5-10 minutes from the factory. We like these hotels mostly because their beds are so comfortable. Our factory trip ended earlier than we expected (2pm) so we called the hotel to see what time check in was. We were informed that it was usually at 3pm, but our room was ready and we were welcome to come early if we'd like. We were greeted by three people at the front desk, all of which were very nice and pleasant. Our room was clean and comfortable, as usual. And even though it was very close to the elevator, we heard no noise from it at all. The vending machines were well stocked too. We were exhausted from our trip and didn't feel like leaving the hotel for dinner, but didn't find anything in our room about area attractions/restaurants (except a plastic Pizza Hut sign) so I went to the front to ask for if they had a menu for the Pizza Hut. The clerk at the front counter advised me that although Pizza Hut was okay, she recommended a few other places instead. From a folder in her cabinet, she gave me menus for tow other places. ...I guess she could see the exhaustion in my face because she told me that both places would deliver. We chose Ray's(an Italian eatery.) When they arrived, the front desk called first to make sure we had in fact ordered from them before they would let them up to our room. ...That impressed me. The food was awesome and hit the spot. Even my picky-eater child ate all of her dinner. My husband's calzone was so big it came in a pizza box. '5 stars' to that front desk clerk!! Our sleep was great. We woke up feeling refreshed and ready to head home. The continental breakfast in the AM was great as well. The girl helping with that wished my daughter a Happy Birthday and asked her about the Crayola Factory. All in all, it was a great stay. Very comfortable and friendly staff.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank hollywoodgirl2011
Reviewed 13 January 2011

This hotel was clean and extremely beautiful. The staff was more than helpful and seemed to really care about their guests. The food was good and plenty of what you needed. The dining area had a fireplace and it was extremely nice since it snowed while we were there. Indoor pool was wonderful also.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton
Days Inn Easton
Days Inn Easton
#7 of 7 in Easton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton? Share your experiences!