“Great hotel, loved the price and the free food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Mexico, New York
“Great hotel, loved the price and the free food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2010

The hotel was very easy to find and in a small town, but was close to chain restaurants such as Olive Garden and fast food places. We stayed here because we went to Crayola Factory which was about 10 minutes away from the hotel. We also went to Sesame Place in Langhorne, the hotel was about 1 hour and 20 minutes from the theme park but the price was about $80 cheaper per night to stay in Easton versus closer to Sesame. I loved the fact that they had freshly baked cookies, granola bars, and a variety of fresh fruits to choose from when you arrive. The free breakfast was outstanding. I have two little kids and there was plenty of variety to satisfy their needs including fruit, yogurt, cereal, granola bars, bacon/sausage, eggs, bagels, toast, and the best cinnamon rolls. The woman working in the serving area was cheery and very helpful. The staff at the front desk was also helpful. I wanted to find the nearest Panera Bread and it wasn't coming up on our GPS. She gave me directions so I could make it there and back with no issues. We used the pool which was really nice and warm. The room was clean and we loved having a fridge. We were on the first floor near the pool which I was a little worried about because I thought it would be noisy. But we heard nothing and had an excellent stay. I would defintely recommend this to anyone and would stay here again!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Blackstone, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2010

Recently, I stayed here with my husband and two small kids. It was a nice place, I didn't expect as much from an "Express" type place. We had a hard time finding it because it's not by the other hotels. Check in went well, they even had fresh fruits and granola bars. Our room was clean and modern. We went in the pool, which was nice. I also used the fitness room, and that was nice, although the water dispenser was only room temp. The only down sides were that the backside is right on the interstate, so the noise of semis downshifting and loud exhaust kept me up. Staff was great, and I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family
Mid-Atlantic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2010

I liked this hotel a lot. It has a very friendly staff and the breakfast is delicious. Free cookies and snacks is a really nice touch. Don't worry if you do not get good water pressure. YOU MUST PULL OUT THE SHOWER KNOB TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF WATER. I asked the front desk about low water pressure and an employee came to my room less than 3 minutes after I called. I would go back.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
Yardville, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2009

My daughter and I had to attend a funeral in the area and just picked this hotel. Turned out it was a good pick as our relatives tell us it is one of the nicer ones in the area. It's location is a little strange - it looks like it was in some kind of complex that kept getting extended. The main intersection into the complex was very busy and the road going in ran into cul-de-sacs that opened at the end to another road and cul-de-sac (??)

That being said, the front desk staff was wonderful and had warm cookies there when we checked in. Yum! As a Priority Club member, I was given a little bag with some snacks and a water bottle.

The room was a King bed Suite. The bed was very comfy and the room nicely decorated. Points off due to cobwebs in one corner - especially noticeable due to beautiful border on ceiling. There was a big screen TV with many channels. The wireless internet worked fine. The bathroom was typical and could have used just one more bath towel. There was a little kitchenette section with a sink, microwave, and fridge. Fridge was really, really cold - iced my soda.

We had the breakfast in the morning - typical but good. We also ate at the nearby Don Pablo's the night before - empty but also good food. There are other restaurants nearby and shopping within close driving distance.

While I got the impression they do a big wedding business there, this did not impact our stay - maybe it was an off night. We had to leave very early in the morning. I was disappointed because I wanted to sleep longer in the comfy bed.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2009

This hotel was chosen by family members, as we were attending a memorial service together. We had approximately 4 rooms reserved, all booked separately. Even though we did not book these reservations as a group, the staff was kind enough to assign our rooms near each other as best they could. The location was just right for us, convenient and easy to get to. The rooms were clean and well maintained. Having access to the free business center saved a lot of time and worry. The only negative aspect was noise we experienced from other guests outside our room late at night (not the hotel's fault, some people are just noisy!). I was certainly a satisfied customer, and would return to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
New york
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

Stayed only one night while visiting friends. Hotel was very clean from top to bottom,room was spacious with large flat screen tv. Bathroom was very well stocked with towels, etc.
Complimentary breakfast was fantastic, nice selection of food items, all fresh.
Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
Syracuse, NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2009

We recently stayed for one night while visiting the Crayola Factory. The hotel was excellent. Very clean, friendly, helpful staff, comfortable bed, good size room/bath and the room even smelled fresh. The only complaint/commen we had was the locks on the door are accessible to toddlers. We have a 3 yr old son who could easily open the door on his own and this was with the deadbolt and the other lock above the deadbolt/door handle. Most hotels have this metal lock higher up the door. We obviously would never leave our child unattended, but we didn't like how this was set up. We stayed at another Holiday Inn Express in Langhorne the next 4 nights as we visited Sesame Place and their locks were higher up where only a taller person could reach. This is definitely not a negative review for the hotel in the least, just an opinion. The breakfast area is very small, but there were maybe about 4 people in there when we ate. The food is limited, but they have a few cereal options, milk, juice, coffee, cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs and bagels/bread. Enough to fill you up before you start your day. I would definitely stay here again if visiting the area.

Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Hampton Inn Easton
#2 of 7 in Easton
Days Inn Easton
Days Inn Easton
#7 of 7 in Easton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton? Share your experiences!