“Far Drive but Worth It”

Leaf Restaurant and Cigar Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Leaf Restaurant and Cigar Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We live in the Philadelphia area so it took us 1-1/2 hours to get to the Leaf Restaurant and Cigar Bar. My husband is a cigar smoker and he really liked browsing the cigar shop/humidor. It is really nice. The prices are a little higher than what you can find on-line but it was nice to walk around. The facility itself is really nice. Great lounge chairs to sit in and watch TV and smoke your cigars. The food was good. My husband had to send back his burger because it wasn't done enough but he is really picky about that. I had the chicken fingers with the buffalo sauce and they were tasty. Our waitress and the entire staff that we encountered were very nice and accomodating. If it wasn't such a far drive I know we would be back more often. It did get a little smokey but overall we felt that the ventilation system did a great job. You have to realize that you are in a cigar bar!

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Dinner at Leaf was a pleasant surprise and a disappointment. The web site states they have a vent system for the cigars everyone smokes, but unfortunately it is not a very good one. The waitress noticed our discomfort and placed us at another table, one that was farther from direct second hand smoke. What is good is the food. It was delicious we enjoyed it very much. On the night we went they had live music. Kyle Angst was playing with his band and they sounded great.

Reviewed 27 January 2013

Came here on a recommendation from the Weyerbacher brewery staff. Cool atmosphere but smoky so beware if you can't handle cigar smoke! Calamari was served in a wooden cigar box! We had black angus burgers and steak grinders and the meat was just perfection! No ketchup or steak sauce needed! The beers were a bit pricey though and the draft selections were served in 8oz pilsner glasses but priced like pints! I guess this is where they make money. Cigar store next door was great too.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

I visited Leaf Restaurant and Cigar Bar in October 2012, and it was GREAT! My server Emily was really great! The food was amazing! The Famous Smoke Shop was so amazing as well! When you walk in, it does not smell like cigars! They have a great lounge area with leather sofas and a big screen TV! The wine selection is good and I will be visiting this place when I come to this area again! I just wish I lived closer!

1  Thank MLerario1023
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Hit this place regularly for the mid-day lunch buffet, best fried chicken ever had but the buffet appears to change regularly with chicken or ribs seemingly always on the menu (spent half my life in the South so this is a great change of pace). Hit this place a few times for after work drinks too with a bar menu that has many of the items coming out in cigar boxes that I keep wanting to ask if I can use as a to go box but haven't dared ask. If you love cigars or hate going outside to have a smoke this plus is a must.

1  Thank YankeeMo