“Great to have awesome local sushi!!!!”
Review of D M Sushi

D M Sushi
Ranked #143 of 295 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 August 2012 via mobile

We were very skeptical about trying DM when they first opened. We got brave and have them a shot. It started out as orgering from the lunch menu. But now I find myself ordering from here weekly. It's almost like a guilty pleasure. I have not had sushi locally that compares to DM. The "spicy bad girl" is unbelievable. But the "money Green" is my all time favorite. I have been a big fan here since day 1. They only continue to get better. It's also a fantastic place to have a nice quiet romantic dinner.

Reviewed 5 August 2012

This place is amazing - don't be deceived by the exterior. The inside is lovely, the food is amazing, and the staff is incredibly friendly and attentive. They have recently expanded their menu offering to include Thai food, providing a varied menu that will appeal to everyone. Pricing is very reasonable as well. We will be regulars here for sure!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

DM Sushi has become our new favorite restaurant. The menu is incredible. Have tried many different things and have enjoyed every one. Don't miss the sweet ginger roll, King Tuna, mango chicken, scallops and filet mignon. We have taken many friends to eat there and all have raved about it--even the ones who said they don't like sushi!

Reviewed 22 May 2012

This was not a bad place to go. The service was pretty good. All the food was presented nice.
Its nice inside and clean. Just try it.....

1  Thank 4fun5games
Reviewed 2 March 2012

D M recently open and I though we would try it. We started with edamame which came overcooked. The Miso soup and salad were okay. I ordered Nigiri Sushi and my wife and daughter ordered chicken and shrimp hibachi. After a long, long wait we inquired about our food, our waiter was nowhere to be found. Our food was brought out shortly thereafter, but unfortunately the hibachi dinners were barely lukewarm. When we mentioned that the food was cold, the server implied it was not their fault. I don’t know who was in the kitchen, but it certainly was not us. The hibachi shrimp had the taste and texture of cardboard and was not fresh, as a consequence remained uneaten on their plates. This was not a good dining experience for us.
If this was my first exposure to Japanese cooking, I would swear off trying it again.
My Sushi was just okay, and suffers in comparison to the takeout Sushi at Wegmans, or the Sushi at the Jasmine restaurant in Forks township.

Been to D M Sushi? Share your experiences!