“Best kept sushi secret!”
Review of D M Sushi

D M Sushi
Ranked #142 of 293 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Best sushi in the lehigh valley! It is byob but ask for complimentary hot saki. I love their sushi box...one of the items few get right. We ate there a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to go again. It is our new once a week venue. Do not miss it!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Let me cut right to the chase on this establishment. No matter what you order here, whether it’s Sushi, Thai, Chinese, etc., you’re going to get a meal that’s excellent!

My wife and I dined at DM Sushi on Sunday, May 19th and it was no different than all of the other times we had dined here over the past year. Our server, Adam, who has served us on other occasions, is well versed on the menu and could answer any of your questions to help you make your selection. I’m a Sushi fanatic and always trying something different from the Sushi menu. On this day I had the Nigiri Sushi from the Sushi Bar entrees and one of their special rolls, the Tuna on Fire. Both items, as with all the other Sushi items that I ordered in the past, met or exceeded my expectations with regards to taste, presentation and overall enjoyment. My wife, a fan of Thai food ordered the Red Curry Chicken, which also was very delectable. We finished the meal with a Tempura Green Tea Ice Cream desert, which was light and refreshing.

DM Sushi does not serve alcoholic beverages, but you may bring your own beverage of choice to their restaurant. We’ve found that when the place is busy, our order takes a bit longer to be served, probably because great care is taken into preparing all meals perfectly for all customers. My wife and I find our dining experiences here to be very relaxing and enjoyable every time we visit.

As a result, this place gets my highest ratings in every category.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

I wrote a previous review on this establishment and rated it very high. On my last visit the meals ($18 each) had portions that were at proper temperature and portions that were cold. This was true of all three meals. It almost seemed as if the meals were reheated and previosly prepared rather than freshly made. Otherwise I cannot figure out why portion of the same entree would have some segments that were cold and some that were hot.

The waitress did not check on our satisfaction until after we had compltely finished our meals and she was not physically present while we were eating in that we were the only patrons in the house and was hidden from view.

When we indicated our concenrs, no resolution was offered. Prior to writing this second review I called the establishment to discuss the matter, but the person who answered the telephone indicated that the owner/manager was busy at the time of my call. At this point, not worth the trouble. Easier to find a better alternative.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Some of the best sushi in the area at reasonable prices. The take out menu also has a ten percent discount. If you dine in it's a BYOB and the waitstaff is very friendly.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

I love sushi and this is my favorite restaurant for it in the Lehigh Valley. But its more than sushi. It has Thai and Chinese dishes too. The curry is wonderful. I find the people working there are also very nice and attentive. And the atmosphere is tranquil. The only issue I see with it (and it has nothing to do with the food or service) is the exterior. It was at one point a diner which is pretty much what it looks like from the outside. Don't let that sway you. Everything else about it is top notch!

Been to D M Sushi? Share your experiences!