“Great atmosphere and food”
Review of Black & Blue

Black & Blue
Ranked #81 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

I absolutely love this place. If you like microbrews this is your place. There is always an amazing selection of draft beer and they also have absinthe. Whoever the artist is does an amazing job on the chalkboard. The pomme frights are great with he beat sauce around. I crave these! I've tried many different things off the menu and have always been happy. I've only ever sat at the bar or high top but the sitting area looks comfy and cozy like a good place to spend an evening with friends! I like how the kitchen windows are glass so that you can see. The owners always have a hello and a smile for you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

It was hard to find something appealing from their limited, and odd menu offerings, and what we received, was, at best, mediocre. I love the atmosphere (think combination of your grandmother's living room and a haunted house) and the bar is hopping, but it would be nice if they had some of the standard restaurant menu items, like a steak or a pork chop, or a simple fish dish. I don't think we'll go again, unless there's some kind of change in the kitchen. it's also very loud on a weekend evening, due to the popularity of the bar.

Reviewed 31 May 2013

This place has everything. Fantastic atmosphere, outstanding wait staff and excellent food. We went there before going to an Iron Pigs game.
Really neat decor. Skulls, low lighting. Truly unique decor.
Wait staff extremely helpful in choosing from their large beer selection and answering menu questions. They are unique in that they have tattoos and wear dark makeup. Like punk rocker but very fell done.
I had Lobster ravioli . Fantastic. Topped off with four chunks of lobster. Really tasted good and looked good on the plate.

Others in our party were also pleased with their selection

This is a must do place in Easton. We plan to return with others.

1  Thank Sligome
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

One of the best craft beer collections I've ever seen. The food was excellent & very reasonable. Lots of vegan choices if you're into that.
It's owned by the old Witch Brew people so still has the dark spooked interior. On the whole an excellent night out. Only negative is its a little hard to find so have the GPS on!

Reviewed 11 June 2012

I believe this restaurant has been open over a year now. It is a bit difficult to find parking, and is not in the best of locations, but worth the hassle, especially if you enjoy quality beer. They have many quality Belgium and German beers on tap, as well as several local craft beers. The food is mostly pub food, burgers, nachos, chicken sandwiches, salads and maybe one dinner special. I would say if you are looking for a full course dinner this is not the place, but to enjoy great beer and decent pub food a great choice.

1  Thank celebrateliving