“Pleasant Stay, Highly Recommended”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We traveled to Easton PA for an event with my son and we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Easton. The hotel was clean, friendly, and the rooms were very comfortable. I had a drink in the lounge with a staff of friendly bartenders. The hotel staff was accommodating and all came with a complimentary breakfast. Location was perfect, near highways and plenty of amenities. Enjoyed the the make your own waffle in the breakfast area and free Wifi.

Great deal, incredible value. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2011

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and hope to see you again when travel plans permit here at the Hampton Inn Easton.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Easton

Reviewed 17 January 2011

I have just completed my stay at the HI Easton, PA and as a frequent traveler I will tell that the accommodations were good (like many places), the location was good (like many places) but what really made the difference were the people and their can do attitudes. Being from the South, I was a little skiddish about how the people may treat me - my concerns were wiped away very quickly. The front desk person, Mallory, was very helpful but the highlight to me was on the morning of my departure. I woke up too late for breakfast and went down to the breakfast expecting to get an odd look for wanting something past the time. The service person, Jane, actedly like it was her pleasure to get out the items she had just put away so that I could have something. This doesn't happen everywhere, but it happens here. It was so refreshing that the cynical side of me thought surely there some contest related to how nice the staff could be. And actually there is. They win my business and my loyalty for simply being hospitable and doing the little extra things that make a difference.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2011

 Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations here at the Hampton Inn Easton.! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Reviewed 14 November 2010

The person who complains about this hotel must not know good quality and service. My children loved the fresh baked cookies and swimming pool. The hotel was three minutes from a party I attended. 5 stars Hampton and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Traveler1Tampa, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2010

Here at the Hampton Inn Easton, PA we pride ourselves in being service professionals! Thank you for the kind words regarding the quality of our service.

Reviewed 29 September 2010

This is a nice hotel. I can't remember anything bad about the hotel. It is conveniently located near route 33. People traveling through the area can easily exit off the road to get to the hotel and return to the road the next day. The hotel has a indoor pool so people can take a swim after being on the road. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2010

We stayed 2 nights with a wedding party and attendees. The front desk personnel were willing to help, the rooms were very clean and perfect. The breakfast food and dining area also were perfect.

• Stayed: August 2010
innovativehotels, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2010

Dear Hersheyfan - Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us at our Hampton Inn Easton PA Hotel. We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to give us such high rankings in all categories. Our team works hard to ensure that our guests feel at home while staying with us at the Hampton Inn Easton; we will be sure to share your feedback with our team members so that they can see that their efforts are appreciated. If you are ever in the need of an Easton PA Hotel again, please come back and see us again! Thank you.

Reviewed 29 July 2010

I love Hampton Inns, but this one is exceptional. Very clean, very well decorated and a cut above.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2010

Stayed a weekend with husband and young children. The staff was very friendly, and the King Study room was very spacious and adequate for our family. Exceptionally clean rooms and hotel is completely non smoking, which is great. Kids enjoyed the pool and the complimentary breakfast. We plan to stay here again, the next time we are in Easton. Location is very close to local shopping mall as well.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Easton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!