“Great quality for the price”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Easton
San Francisco, California
“Great quality for the price”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Great quality hotel for the price. Very well-kept lobby and hallways, with very quiet rooms. Front desk staff is super accomodating. Well-known restaurant chains nearby, and easy location if need to be in Easton area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here and enjoyed the quality of our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton. We hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your business and nice review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Wow! I've never been so excited about writing a review. This place was awesome! Rooms and hotel was vlean, breakfaxt was good too! They had an infern there who was great, and wbile yhe whole staff was awesome, she was the best. My only complaint was that the vending machines were a bit low on snacks and needec refills. I brought mu Xbox and forgoy my cpu to plag online, but they called someone up who really tried to help me. It was just an awesome hot, and they deserve more than a tripadvisor award, though I love tripadvisor. Been to many huge and glamorous hotels, and thiugh it didnt have water fountains and huge glass cielings, it was dtill the best! Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013
What a nice thing to say about our hotel "Wow! I've never been so excited about writing a review. This place was awesome! " Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon.
Clinton, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The Crayola Experience Package is great. They allowed us to pick up our tickets for Crayola before we checked in because we arrived before check-in time, so we were able to spend the afternoon at Crayola before returning the hotel. The hotel is easy to find, very clean and friendly, and is an easy drive to the Crayola Experience. The kids also loved the little backpacks full of Crayola products. Overall, we were very pleased and would definitely book another stay next time we are in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
It is nice to hear you used the Crayola Experience Package and had a great time.Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton is much appreciated! We look forward to your next visit.
New York, NY
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Accompanied my husband on a business trip last week, and we were put up at this hotel. Normally, neither my husband, nor myself expect much from a mostly business oriented hotel, but that may be due to the fact that we avoid those types of accommodations (thinking it will be far too basic).

Check in was friendly, and a breeze. The lobby was nice... hallways to the rooms were nice.

Our room - when we opened the door we felt a cool breeze (thanks to the ac being on already for us, thank goodness), and the room smelled really clean. Not institutional clean, more like your favorite air freshener type of clean. And clean the room definitely was, as well. I mean immaculate. We definitely appreciated that.

Bed was really comfy. We usually find it hard to sleep in hotels, but we slept right through the night here.

Water pressure in the shower was good.

The toiletries provided were alright. Wasn't a fan of the conditioner, was kind of gross and slimy, and made my hair look a wreck! Oh well. I'd have packed my own, as I tend to do whilst traveling. But figured one night away wasn't going to kill me sans my own products.

Breakfast in the morning was good, but I can't really comment extensively on this seeing as I am a vegan, so eggs and bacon were out for me. Coffee was good!

Loved having a gym with a (small) indoor pool, which we took advantage of shortly after check-in.

So, overall, if we had any business to do in or near Easton, PA, we'd easily book a room at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank JENNFUH
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
It is good to read that you would stay here again and that you enjoyed your stay. We always enjoy hearing from our guests here at the Hampton Inn Easton! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I traveled to this property during the last week of June 2013. It appeared that they were about to have some exterior/parking lot work done; much of the parking lot was restricted.

I've stayed at this hotel in the past and it is everything I would expect from a Hampton Inn. My room was updated and clean; the hotel was quiet; the staff was very welcoming and friendly. I grabbed a pre-made bagged breakfast as I ran out the door but from what I could see the continental breakfast looked good and the breakfast area was clean. When I'm back in the area, I will stay at this property again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank CanonEOSGuy
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, 5 July 2013
We love hearing from our return guests and would like to thank you for your business and such a nice review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton. We look forward to your next visit.
Georgetown, Delaware
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a weekend and found this hotel to be a great stay! It was clean and comfortable. Staff was very nice and accomodating. Free hot continental breakfast was served daily and was very good. This is definately a great choice when staying in Easton, PA. We would definately stay here again!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roxygurl761
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this review, 1 July 2013
It is great to read you had a great stay and would stay here at the Hampton Inn Easton again.
Thank you for such a nice review.
Endicott, New York
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn one night when we visited the Crayola Factory. The front desk staff was very nice and the hotels atmosphere and pool met our expectations The bed was nice and comfortable and the bathroom was clean. However, the room had a lot of dust near the television and the chair. The maid must of missed that a few times. If your going to clean the room then do it right. Breakfast is included which was good except for the juice that seemed watered down and not cold. We were only in the room for a short time while we were sight seeing but I would like to get what I paid for.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank paulie1722
I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed and that we came short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from us. I truly apologize if this was the case and I can assure you that I will definitely keep your review in mind to improve our in-property experience. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize that we did not provide you with the level of quality that you are accustomed to receive from us. We do everything we can to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. With that said, I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Grand Eastonian Hotel & Suites
The Lafayette Inn
The Lafayette Inn
#2 of 7 in Easton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton
Hampton Inn and Suites Bethlehem

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!