“no surprises always a great stay”
Review of Hampton Inn Easton

Hampton Inn Easton
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Easton
Reviewed 14 January 2014

The entire staff was friendly and helpful. Free drinks,snacks and newspaper. Big smiles always a Hi and my I get you anything. Very clean there really isn't anything bad to be said about the place. As always Hampton Inn makes my traveling more pleasurable

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2014

We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at the Hampton Inn Easton. Thank you for so many kind words regarding our staff, we will be sure to let them know. We hope to see you again when travel plans permit!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Easton

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Friendly, efficient staff. The breakfast area was kept clean and well stocked with food. There was no business office, but there was one computer and in the lobby. The computer worked fine, but the keyboard was filthy and the mouse was old and tired.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be able to host you again soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had a nice stay at this hotel. Last minute decision to stay and didn't get bent over the barrel for the room. Clean comfortable and quiet for my family, I would recommend this place to anyone and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

 Your complimentary review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon. Thank you .

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Close to the Crayola Experience but it's a great, super clean hotel with fabulous staff. The indoor pool is small but nice, most importantly there is a woman that works there who can make balloon animals for your children and they LOVE it of course! They complimentary breakfast is delish and far more than I expected. There were even cookies at the front desk when we arrived, and complimentary bottles of water at the front desk so you don't have to dish out$$ at the vending machines!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff here at the Hampton Inn Easton and we are happy the kids liked the balloon animals. Your review is greatly appreciated and so is your business.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I had reserved a King suite with Whirlpool and fireplace for New Year's Eve. This was an anniversary gift to my recently handicapped husband. I was assured I was all set.

At the last minute, the hotel called to inform me that the room had been over booked, and I needed to be switched to a regular room. I told them that I was not going to accept another room, and that if they refuse to give what I paid for, I would be cancelling the whole thing. Also, that it is unacceptable to overbook and change my room at the last minute. I told her to call one of the other people booked and see if they would switch, otherwise they are guaranteed to lose a customer. Apparently mine was most recent (by seconds) so I was the only one they were going to call.

While she (Jackie) was very polite, she was not engaged in the conversation. She kept repeating her script over and over "I just wanted to at least inform you... we'll be happy to give you another room, etc." over and OVER.

So thanks Hampton Inn for ruining my celebration! I had a babysitter, car packed up, dinner reservations and everything. We were very excited for our one day vacation.... ended up with a night of unpacking the car and sitting at home.

Room Tip: Never consider your room "booked" until your belongings are inside it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tiffany K

We’re very sorry that we were unable to accommodate you recently at our hotel. We try to accommodate 100% of our guests, but overbooking situations unfortunately can happen. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenient circumstances. If there is anything we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know.( 855-271-3622)

Reviewed 2 January 2014

We arrived early and were surprised that the front desk clerk found us a clean room so that we could check-in and freshen up for the event we were attending. We had not expected that, we simply wanted to pre-check in so that it would be easier after our event.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our associates pride themselves on providing excellent guest service here at the Hampton Inn Easton and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We liked our stay at the Hampton. We felt the hotel was very clean and safe. The staff was very accommodating and so friendly! The location is adjacent to local shops which were convenient for meals and shopping. We enjoyed our experience there and were satisfied with our room. Thank you.

Stayed: November 2013
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Easton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

We are always happy to hear from our guests and know they had a great experience here at our hotel the Hampton Inn Easton. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Easton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Easton
Quality Inn
#6 of 7 in Easton
Courtyard Bethlehem Lehigh Valley/I-78
TownePlace Suites Bethlehem Easton

Been to Hampton Inn Easton? Share your experiences!