“Brunch was..........”

Two Rivers Brewing Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
Two Rivers Brewing Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 293 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stopped here for brunch after biking along the Lehigh River. We liked the atmosphere and the menu looked interesting. Service was good but our order took almost 25 minutes to arrive. We batted .500 on the meals. 2 of us liked their dish but 1 felt her omelette was overdone. I was disappointed with the bengniets....not at all like those served in New Orleans and presented in a tall and narrow basket with two types of sauce on the side which were unremarkable. I think we'll try a different spot next time

Reviewed 3 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in while traveling in PA and found this place quite to our liking. She got the braised short rib sandwich and I got the Wedge Salad and added a steak. She was very happy with the sandwich and I LOVED the salad. It really didn't need the steak (which was delicious as well) because the bacon on the salad was so substantial and delicious that I regretted not ordering the Pork Board appetizer due to cost. If it is anything like the bacon, it would have been worth it, and I am not even a bacon fanatic. We both enjoyed the beer as well.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I've been here several times with my husband and friends, for meals and also just for drinks. The food is creative and good. They pair things together that I wouldn't think to put together that are really good (Thai mussels), peanut butter burger, short ribs poutine, etc. Their duck fat fries are so good as is the wedge salad. It can get busy and loud, but it is a pub. The service is good and prices are reasonable. Also, they use local sources for meat and produce.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've been dining at Two Rivers for over a year now. I enjoy dinner there (atmosphere can be loud on a weekend night). Some of my favorites are the Green Goddess Wedge Salad, The Shrimp & Grits, The Gumbo, The Thai-Style Mussles, Apple Cider Donuts and Beer/Ice Cream Floats.

On my most recent visit, I tried a burger that was on special -- loved it! They usually have decent specials and a nice selection of draft beers.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We ate at Two Rivers Brewing Co. last night and had a great experience. The food is fairly priced - not cheap, but fair. The food was exceptional - everything from the butter for the rolls to our main course were well thought out and well executed. Service was great - beer selection was nice too. Would definitely recommend and will absolutely go back!

1  Thank BadAgent