“Horrible service and food”

Riverside Barr and Grill
Ranked #169 of 279 Restaurants in Easton
“Horrible service and food”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Two hours to get 4 lunches with soda and when we got the food the hamburger was the worst I've ever eaten and the Reuben looked like road kill on a bun. Unless your looking for something more then a cold beer don't waste your time.

• Visited May 2014

Easton, Pennsylvania
“Pretty good food.”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We ate outside and enjoyed the view of the river. I usually am not too crazy about eating at bars but I thought I would give it a try. My hamburger was very good; it had onion rings, barb. sauce, and cheese on it. My waitress recommended it and I was glad I ordered it. Only drawback was that the chips tasted stale. My sister had the wings which she said were very good. My nephew had a hamburger with mushrooms and cheese which he enjoyed. I tasted his fries and they were excellent. The waitress was very nice and did offer to refill drinks. I would go back again.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jules52563
Riverdale, New Jersey
“Nice Stop For a Cold One”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Frequent this place whenever riding through the area with my buddies. Great outdoor deck area with great views of the river. Food is fine, nothing spectacular but nothing wrong with it either. Walk up on the deck, grab a cold one and relax....

• Visited June 2013
Surf City, New Jersey
“Great for bikers AND families.”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Stopped in before our rafting trip with Lazy River Outfitters. Nice place. There were lot's of bikers who stopped in while out enjoying the scenic roads in the area. I was there with my family and never felt uncomfortable with the bikers. Employees were very friendly. Cost was average and service was excellent.

• Visited August 2013
Lebanon, NJ
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stopped in for a beer yesterday while out motorcycling with my son. What a pleasant surprise. I had a chicken cutlet sandwich topped with feta cheese, spinach and red peppers that was fabulous- unlike anything I've ever had at a restaurant. Although this place seems to attract a lot of motorcyclists, I definitely wouldn't call it a "biker bar." There were families there with kids and everyone seemed very comfortable- nice relaxed atmosphere, great view of the Delaware River and train tracks right behind the outdoor deck. Service was excellent, food is outstanding and very reasonably priced. Can't wait to return.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Riverside Barr and Grill? Share your experiences!