“Great experience! ”

Daddy's Place
Ranked #4 of 296 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Home Made Lebanese - Mediterranean Cuisine Casual Dining Family Run Business
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

What a great find! Family owned with excellent attention to detail. Portions were large and the flavors were explosive. A tantalizing treat for your tongue. Can't wait to try breakfast and lunch. Service was fast, uber friendly and professional. Looked like they do a good takeout business too. Kudos to them! We'll be back for more! P.S. The cheesecake is a MUST TRY!

5  Thank Talley R

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This restaurant is one of a few I've been too.

Growing in with a 'leb' I was well pleased to see a polish staple and/or menu, I give much respect to the group of hard workers, They remember me at the older place, no knock to the food.

Great tasting, fast service. I only wish for bigger tables. The food and overall service is top notch.
\\

1  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was my second visit to Daddy's and this time we were disappointed . The humus appetizer is good but the water tasted weird and it was just the start of our "off night". We ordered the lamb and chicken kabob entrees and while the chicken was flavorful the grilled vegetables were very greasy and had no flavor.
The garlic sauce is way too garlicky and repeats later , so go light on this stuff! The lamb was tough to eat and tended to be very fatty. It could have been maybe an off day for the cook, as the food was very greasy. So I wouldn't write them off completely, but maybe stay away from the grilled vegetables and using too much of the garlic sauce unless you like the grease and heaviness.

1  Thank SO194
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Daddy's Place has a solid menu of middle eastern food and a great selection of BEER. You can make your own 6 pack while your food is being prepared. You can eat there too.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Ordered a take out while I selected a six pack from their amazing beer selections. The food was ready when I finished my beer selection. Friendly service and the place was packed!! I guess the word is out that this is a great place!

Been to Daddy's Place? Share your experiences!