“Will go back”

3rd & Ferry Fish Market
Reserve with OpenTable
3rd & Ferry Fish Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 282 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Classic seafood restaurant with large appetizer selections and menu items ranging from our twist on the Lobster Roll to King Crab Legs. Renowned raw bar with diverse oyster selections and experienced shuckers. Craft cocktails, beers and great wine list. Come visit once and become our next regular!
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Will go back”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were looking for a good place to get some seafood on a Friday night. Decided to give this place a try. We started with soup (Spicy crab bisque)- it was more like a Manhattan Clam chowder with crab and sausage instead of clams. It was just ok- I'd like to try the other options next time. We also got the mussels which were soooo delicious. I wished we had more bread to sop up the broth! I ordered the lobster roll and upgraded to the market fries. The lobster roll was a good size and filled with lobster! the fries were also delicious- a little greasy, but the fresh crab on top helped me overlook that! My boyfriend ordered the broiled sampler plate. he really enjoyed it. I tried one of the scallops- they were done perfectly. Our friend ordered the swordfish special and also said she enjoyed it. For dessert we got some sort of peanut tart and a chocolate something or other. Both were good- but pretty rich, so we couldn't finish them. The service was quick and friendly. Prices were reasonable. I'm looking forward to going back and trying some of the other menu items

Poconos
“Fish Ferry”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Easton is becoming the place to eat and live in the Lehigh Valley. It's been a long hard struggle but it's happening. The town has great bones. I really like this restaurant. They have the best fish & chips I've had anywhere, and the oysters were great.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank rozfineart
“Appetizer mania! Or, let's have lots of choices....”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

It's not often that I forego a meal and choose to dine on a few appetizers instead. I'm so very glad I did. First off, I chose the soup sampler because I just couldn't decide which one I wanted more. The sampler has a cup of each of the three soup offerings: New England Clam Chowder, Lobster Bisque and Spicy Crab Chowder. Yum, Yum and Yum. I love, love, love clams so I would have liked to have had a few more in my chowder but the broth tasted so darn good, I "almost' didn't miss an abundance of clams. At the bottom of the cup of the bisque was a nice amount of lobster chucks. Tasty. The spicy part of the crab chowder is the addition of chorizo to the base. Delectable. If you have a hard time choosing between the 3 soups, why not try all of them?

On to the appetizer part, my husband ordered his favorite - fried calamari, the traditional way. Lightly coated and lightly fried, the calamari was perfect. I had the ceviche flight. Again, there are 4 flavors/styles of ceviche offered and I just couldn't choose because I really wanted to try a little of each. They have the answer for that dilemma - the ceviche flight. A small cup of each flavor. OMGoodness, they were so tasty!!! I do not like avocado, but they have an avocado ceviche that is just so darn good. Well worth trying all 4.

My "dinner" was the crab cake appetizer. Not the best I've had, by far. I never like when they are made with too much breadcrumb (or other filler). Too bad really, because the warmed sweet pepper "relish" they were served on was perfection. I would make that one suggestion to the chef - make a better crab cake if you're going to offer them. I would expect that type of crab cake at a steakhouse. Not a seafood restaurant.

Speaking of steak, my husband ordered the NY strip. Perfectly done. Huge. He ate every bite and raved how good it was the whole time.

Yup, we'll go back. Frequently.

Nazareth, Pennsylvania
“Only so-so seafood restaurant”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I was looking for a good seafood restaurant in the Lehigh Valley. Food here was only average. Service was attentive and friendly. Raw oysters were delicious. I wasn't crazy about the Market Fries; they were slick with aioli and soggy. Lobster on the lobster roll was good but the bun was kind of limp too. Appetizer mussels were good but small. I probably won't go back. There are much better places to eat in Easton.

1 Thank sjc43
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Ordered the clam chowder as appetizer. Looked like warm milk with 3 clams in it and hard potatoes. Wasn't even halfway through that, and they already brought our meal out - felt very rushed. Main meal was grouper, very good, to bad it came with luke warm under cooked broccoli and four slices of luke warm barely cooked potatoes. Wont rush to go back here!

• Visited April 2014