“Great customer service along with a good meal”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 278 Restaurants in Easton
Price range: US$9 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Holland PA
“Great customer service along with a good meal”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Very good meal, but the customer service was the best!! They really understand how to treat their patrons. I had a misunderstanding over call ahead seating, but Josh could not have handled it any better. He seated us immediately which was greatly appreciated. The waitress we had was very pleasant, and also understanding of our need for speed as we had a show to attend. This chain has very good food, but the staff was what impressed me the most, and would encourage me to return. Kudos to Josh and our waitress. We made the show and enjoyed our meal. Thanks!!

• Visited March 2014

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Food ok, drinks hustled...”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I usually get the house sirloin at Texas Roadhouse but tried the ribeye. Think I will go back to sirloin as the extra charge was not a better steak. Daughter got chicken tenders which looked like none we have ever seen. Flavor ok but seemed undercooked. The real problem was I specifically asked for well vodka (bar regular pour rather than brand call). When the bill came I had one Absolut and one Grey Goose. In my drink, vodka and cranberry juice, I rarely taste the difference. I surely do not want to pay the premium. The four dollar difference was deducted for the two drinks after I asked why the discrepancy. I expect the peanut shells on the floor but this place was a wreck, especially compared to our local TR.

• Visited October 2013
Rochester, New Hampshire
“good food...too noisy, average service”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Enjoyed the menu choices and the food was good. But the restaurant is just too noisy with the wait staff whopping it up and literally yelling out birthday wishes etc, making it impossible to hold a conversation until they're done.

Visited September 2013
New York City, New York
“incredible Steak House”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Check it out when you in town!! Their breads are way too delicious before you getting the entrees, and its free refill. But i don't recommend you eat too much, don't get full before you taste the entrees. Their rye-eye is perfect! i ordered one in medium rare cook, wow it came out just out of expected. Perfect cooking and soft meat, plus a nice cocktail drink. That was a very nice meal that i have it in town.

Visited July 2013
beverlyhills
“Tough meat”
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Went there the 3 times this month the first time my steak was tough i left it slide took it home and fed to my 3 dogs second time was banging good tonight was aweful went with the hubby my brother and his wife well i order the porterhouse tbone medium it came out like a piece of beef jerk so sent it back by the time i recieved the new one everyone was done eating and my second steak was medium rare and tough as a rubber band i was so upset they did give me it at no charge and a gift certificate for the next meal on them well you know where that is going it's getting regifted and hopefully the next person that goes there will get a good meal yep i came home and ate chicken nuggets and the dogs got another lousy steak they was happy I will never return there after that aweful outing( guess the hubby will be grilling my steak for now on at least then i know what i will be getting a nice juicy steak and not tears in my eyes

• Visited June 2013